Seattle: Free Heroin For Junkies!

Seattle seems to be taking on Portland, Oregon and Stockton, California in the battle to pass the wackiest legislation.

Seattle City Councilor Sally Bagshaw wants to publicly fund illicit street drugs for junkies.

Sally Bagshaw.jpg

Several Seattle City Council members have announced that they plan to move forward with multi-million dollar, taxpayer-funded proposal to purchase a massive recreation vehicle that would provide intravenous drug users with a space to shoot up.

One city council member said she would even like to look into the option of providing illegal drugs for users.

“We were looking at those city-owned and county-owned properties, but none were really viable that were appropriate,” Seattle Human Services Department representative Meg Olberding told KIRO.

Instead of a brick-and-mortar location, project proponents began exploring the concept of a “fixed-mobile” site, which would allow the RV to be moved to a set location each day, then taken back to a secure facility off-site for cleaning and maintenance at night, KIRO reported.

The RV would offer accommodations including booths where addicts could use illegal drugs and a separate section designated for recovery.

“We would want to make sure we provide a safe area, not only for the neighbors but for the individuals who are using as well,” Sakuma told the council.
Councilperson Bagshaw has also been an ally of Bloomberg's anti-gun group, Moms Demand Action. So on the one hand she wants stricter laws infringing on Constitutional rights, but on the other hand wants to loosen laws regarding illegal drug use.

Instead of a brick-and-mortar location, project proponents began exploring the concept of a “fixed-mobile” site, which would allow the RV to be moved to a set location each day, then taken back to a secure facility off-site for cleaning and maintenance at night, KIRO reported.
Would that include disposal of the dead bodies of overdosers? If so, I do hope the disposal will be by a sustainable method such as composting. (Or Soylent Green?)

Guns and drugs don't mix well. More drugs means more gun-related crime - which makes the argument for gun control stronger.

More drugs = more gun control legislation.

Ultimately, since guns are meant to protect one's life and property, this trend leads to putting drug rights over property rights.

If you've been robbed by a junkie, become a junkie and rob someone else. Better yet, do not accumulate any property and go straight to being a junkie. You'll have more rights than some stupid unarmed yuppie in a suit who's asking to be mugged.

Comrades,

Stop the gun violence! Don't shoot each other - Shoot yourself! @ Camp Smacktm
Free needles and State Certified High Grade Drugs
FREE!

If liberals don't want you to do something, they ban it. Everything else is mandatory.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Would that include disposal of the dead bodies of overdosers? If so, I do hope the disposal will be by a sustainable method such as composting. (Or Soylent Green?)

Soylent Green.jpg

[img]/images/various_uploads/Birds_Feed_Sign_Dependency.jpg[/img]

Wait a minute...they're saying this thing would only be available during the day? What if I need to fix in the middle of the night? Then what do I do? Huh? Ever think of that, MS Councilperson-junkie-hater?

Camp-Smack-s.jpg

FOR SALE: Deluxe Craptek Safer-Spacetm mobile meth lab/crack-house combo w/customized rollup shooting gallery for quick overnighters. Professionally maintained and fully licensed in Washington State. (C.C. Craptek Wall Poetry included at no extra cost ) Best offer -

.....Rollin-n-Trollin... ...By C. C. Craptek ( 'C' for Chaucer )

What makes my camper special
is when everyone OD's,
I tow it to the next town
and I troll for more junk-ees.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-ne ... 0969421/[b]

Cocaine in the Water Is Hurting River Eels[/b]

eel WOW.jpg

When researchers exposed eels to the illicit drug, the animals became hyperactive and suffered muscle damage! Who cares, as long as it doesn't harm the Delta Smelt.