Shocking Video Debasing his O'liness

The free use of barn yard animals is shocking! (yet, somewhat strangely tingly down there)

How low will these highly paid astroturfers go to tear down his O'liness?!?!

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Comrade Reiuxcat,

I can get behind sheeple like me who Party hearty!

Ahh, Comrade_Tovarich, I too prefer to be pitching, rather than catching.

Comrades,

I see that the money that has been given to the NEA is being well spent. This is indeed a true art film. The images of sheep representing the American Proletariat. Dear Leader, in HIS great concern and compassion carefully guiding the proletariat to the glorious World of Next Tuesday ™ . There is just so much in this short film that explains the Current Truth ™ as Dear Leader defines it. I'm weeping, really I am.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Reiuxcat, not only is this an atrocious (albeit damn funny) jab at Obama, but judging by the Aussie accent a typical snarky dig at New Zealanders by some Ozztrian hater.

I think PETA should send a hit team of SEIU thugs counselors pay this Thought Criminal a visit.

oh my, most shocking. Where did you find such a picture of great Leader with the little sheep? Did that come from Faux News? I do not believe it and denounce it!

That brings to mind an old nursery rhyme, "Marvin Had a Little Lamb". . . this bring whole new disturbing meaning.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:oh my, most shocking. Where did you find such a picture of great Leader with the little sheep? Did that come from Faux News? I do not believe it and denounce it!

That brings to mind an old nursery rhyme, "Marvin Had a Little Lamb". . . this bring whole new disturbing meaning.
My dear Fraulein, Certainly you understand that ol' Ennis and Jack* grew up in fatherless homes. Otherwise, they woulda not suffered such loneliness whilst caring for their ovine charges. Rubbing my head against your ankles and purring loudly as always, Rcat
*Obvious "Brokeback Mountain" reference, Comrade Whoopie.

Reiuxcat wrote:...
My dear Fraulein, Certainly you understand that ol' Ennis and Jack* grew up in fatherless homes. Otherwise, they woulda not suffered such loneliness whilst caring for their ovine charges. Rubbing my head against your ankles and purring loudly as always, Rcat

I was not knowing of such! What a pity. That's the same predicament Pres. Billy Jeff. "Is is" Clinton found himself in. Maybe growing up fatherless induces unbridled mental sexual judgments? Maybe they need a Group Hug Without Groping Intervention Session? But, I say, to each their own! To one a lovely gal! to one a lovely guy! and to others ... a sheep!

triangle.jpg

Reiuxcat wrote:

Thanks for explaining that comrade. I never got to see that movie although comrade Theo invited me to the Rancho to watch it on his big screen TV next time I'm in town.

He mumbled something about "cruising the bars to meet young guys." I'm kinda naive, you got any idea what he was talking about? (since you obviously know all about such stuff)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Reiuxcat wrote:

Thanks for explaining that comrade. I never got to see that movie although comrade Theo invited me to the Rancho to watch it on his big screen TV next time I'm in town.

He mumbled something about "cruising the bars to meet young guys." I'm kinda naive, you got any idea what he was talking about? (since you obviously know all about such stuff)

Oh shugar! And I was supposed to working on humility this week! Can I have a re-do?

As a farmer this offends me and my livestock! Where's the snitch button!?

Comrade Buffoon,

From your attached graphic, I believe there are at least two such buttons, although I for one would be reluctant to operate them.

Ovines of the world, unite!

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:

Reminds me of a joke (most things do). Anyway a preacher visits one of his flock (no that's not the punchline). Well a boy answers the door and the preacher asks where's his mom. The boy casually says "She's out back having sex with the Billy Goat." The preacher is shocked (honest, he's really shocked) so he asks the boy if he isn't afraid that his mom might get pregnant. (ok, ready for it?) The kid says "Naaaah."

Comrade Whoopie,

I believe you will be alloted extra plots in the Comedian Farm for your more than equal equality posture.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrade Buffoon,

From your attached graphic, I believe there are at least two such buttons, although I for one would be reluctant to operate them.

Comrade Tovarich, after further KGB investigation, it seems your highly trained eye has stumbled upon a truth!

They are two buttons! And when one pushes them simultaneously, your memory is erased of the previous evening and you awaken with a grand sense of groin relief Utopia, vodka fouled breath and a wallet light $17!

Push the buttons comrade.. you'll be glad you did......

Giggity!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Comrade_Tovarich wrote:

Reminds me of a joke (most things do). Anyway a preacher visits one of his flock (no that's not the punchline). Well a boy answers the door and the preacher asks where's his mom. The boy casually says "She's out back having sex with the Billy Goat." The preacher is shocked (honest, he's really shocked) so he asks the boy if he isn't afraid that his mom might get pregnant. (ok, ready for it?) The kid says "Naaaah."

This silliness used up my monthly Obamacare Giggle Allotment Image .... As I create tomorrows protest sign with Crayon © , I denounce the comrade who caused this loss of equality...