Singers arrested and called out for offensive songs...

Police arrested a singer on racism charges after a man reportedly of Chinese descent complained about his performance of the song "Kung Fu Fighting," according to reports.

Simon Ledger, 34, told Britain's The Sun newspaper that he and his band were performing the 1970s classic at the Driftwood Beach Bar on the Isle of Wight off the southern coast of England.

"We were performing Kung Fu Fighting, as we do during all our sets," he told the newspaper. "People of all races were loving it. Chinese people have never been offended by it before."
Full Story

I call foul. Much like the simple minded singer of the above song that was making sport of a minority, there is a class of protected peoples that is currently being demeaned by movies and song that is part of our core constituency. It is time for us to stand up and have these perpetrators of inanimatism called out. They call what they do art, but they are merely perpetrating the predujices that animates place upon the inanimates. We are the party of the inanimates and the time is come to stiffen up and take a stand for them.

The common depictions of these individuals display them in soiled clothing, various states of decomposition, and they are always portrayed as bad dancers. I hereby call out offender Micheal Jackson, who in recent years became an inanimate himself. I wonder if he would have been so insensitive to this group of party voters had he known what it was like to be one?

Observe the following example:

Notice how the artist depicts these voters as stiff, unkept, scary in large numbers, and foul smelling. Just the depictions from the narrow minded. This must stop as these are our most loyal voting base.

Next on the agenda once equal rights are obtained for these inanimates is the right to marry and adopt. Who is with me?

You must not realize that the "Offense taker in Chief" acted on on behalf of those who weren't there or could not be there. He fully considered all those who might have been offended.

Realism is not part of the job requirements.

Major Mistake says he was doing his job correctly, politically correctly.

I'm with you Comrade Groucho Marxist. This is a subject dear to my heart. As developer of the new and improved Trioxin 345 and Spiritual Adviser to Bob (the president of the International Union of Zombies), I have long promoted equal rights for this all important segment of the voting population. It's just not right. We owe the undead so very much and yet they are reviled, discriminated against at every turn. Have they no feelings? Do they not go about, voting the Party ticket every election cycle? and what do they ask in return? A few meager portions of brains and a little recognition? Is that too much to ask?

Zombies.jpg

A group of “zombies” gathered outside 8th District Republican Congressman Daniel Webster's office on Thursday. They weren't looking for “brains” to eat though. The protesters wore heavy make-up to get in character. They're members of a group called “Organize Now.

They describe themselves as an issue-based, community action group. They're upset that Webster's supporting Wisconsin republican Paul Ryan's budget plan. It includes deep cuts to social security, Medicare and Medicaid. The group says they dressed as zombies to dramatize their message for Webster.

“Organize Now” member Mike Cantone says, “We're saying don't work us 'til we die under the Ryan budget, which Congressman Webster did vote for. This budget would eliminate Medicare as we know it and turn it into a voucher system. It would slash Medicaid benefits to seniors, children and people with disabilities who depend on it. And it threatens the future of social security that we all pay into.”
Link

Once again our most loyal following is being stereotyped. They are referred to as brainless. These are not brainless, they are the "Useful Idiots"