SJW Outraged to hear 'Men are Taller than Women'

A campus SJW was triggered by hearing that ‘men are taller than women,' and was then quickly removed by a taller and stronger man.

James Damore spoke at Portland State on a panel titled, “We Need to Talk About Diversity.” He was joined by former Evergreen State biologist Heather E. Heying, PSU philosophy professor Peter Boghossian, and writer Helen Pluckrose. Bret Weinstein also made a cameo appearance. The event was organized by the Freethinkers of PSU, a skeptic student group.

Dr. Heather Heying, an evolutionary biologist, began talking about some differences between men and women. She even acknowledged that it struck her as odd to have to defend this notion that men and women are different.

As she spoke of differences in height and muscle mass, a few students stood and voiced their protest. Though there were not many, the students caused a scene. One went to the PA system and threw it from the table. The sound for the event was cut as a result of the damage.

Not to worry, the Government will always be there to protect and guide them throughout their life.

Guaranteed equality of height! Start slouching you man bear pigs!

mi
It is called "sexual dimorphism" and is quite profound in some species (like lions), while non-existent in others (like squirrels).

Yet some species (like hyenas or certain spiders) have, what the sexist parochial scientists call "reverse sexual dimorphism" -- the females of the species are bigger and stronger than males.

Slouch, Hell! That supposes that the evil tall males will comply with state directives. No, the thing to do, the thing to guarantee equality, is to amputate all men at the knees, then fit them with power-adjusted prosthetic lower legs and feet. These can be radio-controlled by the state to instantly adjust the height of the male to fit the current average height of the females.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Slouch, Hell! That supposes that the evil tall males will comply with state directives. No, the thing to do, the thing to guarantee equality, is to amputate all men at the knees, then fit them with power-adjusted prosthetic lower legs and feet. These can be radio-controlled by the state to instantly adjust the height of the male to fit the current average height of the females.
Thank you komrade Ivan for korrekting my misguided suggestion, cutting off at the knees it is... would that also include my third knee as well?

So size does matter, after all? Dear me, it is sometimes difficult to keep up with the Current Truth.

mi wrote:It is called "sexual dimorphism" and is quite profound in some species (like lions), [highlight=#ffff00]while non-existent in others (like squirrels). [/highlight]
Yet some species (like hyenas or certain spiders) have, what the sexist parochial scientists call "reverse sexual dimorphism" -- the females of the species are bigger and stronger than males.

I saw that, Comrade mi! I hope you're not taking over for Ivan!

mi
Captain Craptek wrote:
mi wrote:It is called "sexual dimorphism" and is quite profound in some species (like lions), [highlight=#ffff00]while non-existent in others (like squirrels). [/highlight]
Yet some species (like [highlight=#00ff00]hyenas or certain spiders[/highlight]) have, what the sexist parochial scientists call "reverse sexual dimorphism" -- the females of the species are bigger and stronger than males.
Ah, worry not, comrade Craptek, squirrels are the most equal of species. However, the human females, seeking to become above males -- to compensate for millennia of parochial abuse -- have a somewhat limited choice of suitable mascots available...

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
Dr. Heather Heying, an evolutionary biologist, began talking about some differences between men and women. She even acknowledged that it struck her as odd to have to defend this notion that men and women are different.

As she spoke of differences in height and muscle mass,

AH HAH, there we have all the proof we need to justify colleges having a 'man free' gym day so women and non-binaries can have a 'feel safe' day at the gym.

Another college bans men from the gym so ‘people of other genders feel safe'

HERE:

I totally agree with this!
(I'll be going to the gym on the 'unsafe' day when all the MEN are there.)

wimpy man.jpg

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
Not to worry, the Government will always be there to protect and guide them throughout their life.

As Comrade Square has opined many times, it is getting harder and harder to do satire with these people. I opened your video expecting another brilliant bit of Peoples' Parody™ but was astounded to find it was and actual account. Great Marx's ghost! How impenetrable is the bubble these snowflakes live in that they take the comments of a biologist on body morphology as being "Nazi hate speech not welcome here"? They should be taken by the scruff of their color-not-found-in-nature hair and shown the real world.

- SK

Ivan Betinov wrote: "the thing to do, the thing to guarantee equality, is to amputate all men at the knees,"

My wife has been threatening to do this to me for decades. Gracious! Don't let her hear about this!

Captain Craptek wrote:

I hope so, too. Cats are a lot better at catching squirrels than drunken tractor maintenance engineers.

Who in the HELL is an engineer? Engineers are paid far better. If there's a title and promotion I haven't been notified of, I need back pay. And a parking space. And a corner office, or at least an indoor cubicle. And a dacha. And another ration card.