So what is the People's sport of choice?

Hugo Chávez seizes golf clubs in drive to defeat ‘bourgeoisie'

I never liked golf myself, to quote Furio in the Soprano's "Is'a stupid game." Capitalists like it because it rewards the person who does the least work (least number of swings) and the rich piggies who play it either hire some peasant to lug their clubs around for them or drive a little electric cart to haul their fat asses around the course.

But that makes me wonder, what is the Party™ approved sport?

shoveling for the People's beets while feeling guilty that you have the shovel! Comrade, how could you possibly forget that?

Comrade Turnitoff
Sturmhauptfuhrer of Thoughtcrime Kriminalpolizei (Reichssicherheitshauptamt Division)
Deputy Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Two words....

MIDNIGHT BASKETBALL!

(Duh!)

Com. Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Under Assistant (2nd Class) to the Deputy Vice Secretary Kommissar
for Unfastened Ordinance and Other Miscellaneous Armaments

Good guess, Comrade Turnitoff. Might I add that the Party elite have a version of that sport, only they wield shovels while riding horses, aiming to drive a beet into the hole.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Red Square wrote:Good guess, Comrade Turnitoff. Might I add that the Party elite have a version of that sport, only they wield shovels while riding horses, aiming to drive a beet into the hole.

Of course it is beneath the Party Elite to perspire or overly exert themselves... So, they usually have that all done for them while they observe and dine on finger sandwiches.

I am averse to describe what befalls the losers...

My, how soon we forget.

PEOPLE'S POLO: Say Nyet to the Super Bowl

Let's see that Rush Limpbrain try and buy one of these teams.

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:My, how soon we forget.

PEOPLE'S POLO: Say Nyet to the Super Bowl

Let's see that Rush Limpbrain try and buy one of these teams.

prog off: (where the hell is that scrambled cube image?)

YES!! that is exactly what I was hoping someone would have

It is most definitely not skiing. That capitalist pig Ivana Trump used it to find a way out of our glorious system from what was once Czechoslovakia into what she called freedom. Spit on her!