Some Other People Biden Can Strangle!

Click here https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/1 ... latestnews for the story!

Here are some other people Comrade Joe can strangle while he is at it!

palin_byden.jpg

Yea! Suffer Rich Tan White Men!

bayner and plugs.jpg

Maybe VP Plugs can strangle people in a galaxy Far Far Away if they mock his budget. Or Darth Vader.

plugs and star wars.jpg

Then he can Choke EVIL FOX NEWS

bart and plugs.jpg

Image WANNA CHOKE ME JOE? HUH? DO YA? Oh wait, you just choked me last night!

Funny thing is, Barney Frank never complained about the debt. He just likes to get choked.

plugs and barney.jpg

Comrades,

Uncle Joe has wet dreams about being that close to the female politician Palin.

So Joe Biden says he'll strangle anyone from the GOP who complains about the federal budget . . . .

What federal budget ?

Congress hasn't created one yet !

Krasnodar wrote:So Joe Biden says he'll strangle anyone from the GOP who complains about the federal budget . . . .

What federal budget ?

Congress hasn't created one yet !

Krasnodar, this is what happens when you have beets in your ears and DO NOT LISTEN. UNCLE JOE SAID HE WILL CHOKE ANYONE WHO SLAMS THE BUDGET SO....

YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF.

plugs and robot.jpg

( choking sounds, followed by the massive thud of poor Krasnodar falling onto the floor......)

Krasnodar wrote:( choking sounds, followed by the massive thud of poor Krasnodar falling onto the floor......)

I find your lack of faith - disturbing.

Groan! All this strangling sounds like work. Can't we just pass a law that requires them to strangle themselves?

Hey Krasnodar, just tell Biden to kiss your shiny metal ass.

I snort with laughter every time I scroll past your sad, beet-eared avatar. I don't know what it is...it's not like you have a funny expression on your face.

Comrades Voopies........... I would like for very much your suggestion of kissing request to give Zampolit Biden vice-president person. But I must take place in line of waiting; I am just people's robot. Many more peoples before Krasnodar are asking of Uncle Joe same thing now.

I have never seen such a clever use for beets, before.

Comrade Joe need not be so sensitive about the budget. Comrade Ben Bernake has recently informed the masses that he is right now printing more and more money. There will be plenty to go around, and pay off the budget, too.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Groan! All this strangling sounds like work. Can't we just pass a law that requires them to strangle themselves?
The bad-ass Kung-Fu killer David Carradine choked himself AND his chicken at the same time! I wish Biden would try that!

Dear comrade Frank appears to be stealing a kiss? Is there some news breaking news you wish to reveal, Comrade Krasnodar??

I do like the beets in your ears... most fashionable and you'll be in big demand during the upcoming Obama Depression years.

Fraulein ........." stealing a kiss "? Are you serious ????? At the time, Uncle Joe was talking directly to one of the head honchos of the Teamsters Union, asking him what should be done with me........ Some quick thinking was required, so I told them both they should try out for American Idol. They smiled ....... No Jimmy Hoffa retirement plan for Krasnodar !