Someone with the 'right stuff' is coming.

We don't yet know the name. Nor do we yet know the face. But somewhere, someplace, someone with the 'right stuff' is preparing.

And be sure of one thing: he or she will be coming. They will lead the way.

Be sure you follow.

George Patton.jpg
US general and WW2 hero, George S. Patton. He had the right stuff.

Hmm, what do I need to participate in to get sashes like that?

Robert Fine wrote:We don't yet know the name. Nor do we yet know the face. But somewhere, someplace, someone with the 'right stuff' is preparing.

And be sure of one thing: he or she will be coming. They will lead the way.

Be sure you follow.
Oh, I will. Not only will I follow, but I will worship him, because he will be the savior the whole world is crying out for! He will have to be charismatic enough to convince nations to put down their arms and end world conflict. So I'm sure people will like him. I hope he's cute, LOL. :-)

In fact, I hope he becomes so powerful that the Collective will say, "Who is like him? Who is able to make war with him?" He will speak of great things and I hope he will be given power that will last years, or at least 42 months (I just like that number). I hope he will be brave enough to stand up and speak out against that Christian god, and even put his followers in their place. Maybe he will even offer a cool club logo tattoo so everyone would know who belongs to him. I would so get one, maybe even proudly on my forehead. That would be a great time, because our Utopia would finally be realized! I'm getting all tingly just waiting for this savior to come along!

Count me in too!

Maybe all together we'll finally be able to drive that stupid, illegitimate Israel into the sea!

From your post to Dear Oleander's ears!

One moment, you mean someone else? And I cancelled a dental appointment...

Hey, Tovi, I got an appointment next Thursday, gonna cost me over a thousand just to do this. I've waited over 10 years to do this. Circumstances beyond my control over the past ten years. Truly. Good news is that I only have 2 cavities! Otherwise, my teeth are rotting! I must pay for all of it since Dental Insurance is a joke! So be it!

Comrade Pamalinski, I would wait on the treatment - once Obamacare is fully implemented, all dental work will be free, PLUS you'll receive a complimentary iPad.

Cheneane Guevaralo wrote:Not only will I follow, but I will worship him, because he will be the savior the whole world is crying out for! He will have to be charismatic enough to convince nations to put down their arms and end world conflict. So I'm sure people will like him. I hope he's cute, LOL. :-) ...I'm getting all tingly just waiting for this savior to come along!
While he surely won't be small and of questionable heritage, as is Mahmood Ahminajihad (the artist/athlete also known as Achmadinabamajad and World Jihad),
Ahminajihad.jpg
I suspect he will be of that same Glorious Progressive Religion of Peace™ heritage; he will be the Islamic Mahdi, and one of his primary goals will be to finally rid the earth of all evil Christians and Jews. He will be Father Theo's “Prog That Will Come”! He will not only speak of great things and have power; he will be given all authority over all the folks of the world! Can't you just imagine Chris Matthews' spine tingling thrill? Or was it his hinter-parts? Fore-paws parts? Oh heck, he'll thrill and tingle all over, as will all of us Progs!
Cheneane Guevaralo wrote:Maybe he will even offer a cool club logo tattoo so everyone would know who belongs to him. I would so get one, maybe even proudly on my forehead.
Tattoo me too! But make mine on my right hand. Wouldn't want to distract from my lovely ridged and horned creased forehead!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Pamalinski, I would wait on the treatment - once Obamacare is fully implemented, all dental work will be free, PLUS you'll receive a complimentary iPad.
Comrade R.O.C.K., don't you mean a free 0bamaphone? Just pay for shipping. Some day it may even arrive via our government's gloriously efficient and speedy USSPS!

Comrade, the vast majority (99% of them) will already have an Obamaphone.

With a dental treatment, they'll have a choice of an iPad or a pony.

Aren't pony farts a cornerstone of our new energy policy?

Oops! Mistake! It's UNICORN farts. They're the ones that don't produce evil greenhouse gases, like that CO2 you're breathing out. (Plants don't really need CO2; that was just a KKKapitalist myth.) Good thing all production of that evil gas will soon be outlawed, Comrade!