Something In Common

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

During the last four years of Obama's rule, I was under the impression that both him and myself had nothing in common.

But over the last few days and much soul searching, I realized that I was wrong.

We do have something in common ......... a mutual hatred of each other.

You see, I'm against him for being a self-righteous, bull- shi--ing narcissistic Marxist , working ever so diligently on destroying our society.

He's against me because I'm white.

Isn't it wonderful to see how these things seem to balance themselves out ?!

Comrade Kras,

Everything will be just fine. Trust me. When he steps out to the teleprompter once again, as he is oft to do, and sighs a long breath of arrogance as he looks down his nose to us all, he will once again take 90 minutes of our life — a precious 90 minutes we will never get back — to explain once again why Amerika needs the 'change' he's bringing, and why we should accept it — or else.

Valkyrie Jarrott, no doubt, will be smirking in the background, as she oft to do, rubbing her talons together thinking how she can 'get even' with the "enemy". And we still have (for now) a "Too White" majority of republicans in the House who are dying to surrender and show their underbelly in an orgasmic display of glorious compromise.

Aside from stepping over the threshold of Next Tuesday™, we are also witnessing the morphing of the New And Improved Republicans™ and their sliding over the cliff of obscurity and irrelevance as they desperately try to go moderate. Ahh, victory! Sweet victory!

Comrade Kras, perhaps Al had the right idea and people not-of-color in an affirmative action world can survive by blending in. The He will still hate you, but perhaps less. The alternative might be to declare yourself undocumented to fully reap the hand-outs due from Last Tuesday™ Monochrome IS the future!
JolsonDuo1.jpg

Come on, Krasno-- we all know there are plenty of good reasons not to like you! Barry's mama was white too!

I think he's jealous of your designer basketball shoes; now that the campaign is over, Dear Leader (PBUH) gots lots o time fo bas'a'ball, and has an image to uphold until he can get to someplace warm enough for golf.

Comrade Tov,

You're probably right about the shoes.

Undoubtedly, Dear Leader knows that they were part of a very limited production run that speculated about a possible collaboration between Converse and Disney.

Krasnodar wrote:We do have something in common ......... a mutual hatred of each other.

You see, I'm against him for being a self-righteous, bull- shi--ing narcissistic Marxist , working ever so diligently on destroying our society.

He's against me because I'm white.
Tovarichi wrote:Come on, Krasno-- we all know there are plenty of good reasons not to like you! Barry's mama was white too!

I think he's jealous of your designer basketball shoes...
Image andImage below:
Comrade Kras, I take exception with Comrade Tov regarding your likeability – from the flat top of your broad-brimmed felt hat to the soles of your Disneyverse sneaks, you are eminently likeable. It is obvious our Comrade from Texazistan is transferring his jealousy of your shoes to Caesar 0bama.

Nevertheless, you must be more inclusive! There're so many people – sorry, folks – and things for Caesar 0'Leader to hate…
(In no particular order)
God
Jesus
The Holy Spirit
The Bible
Jews
Christians
Christmas (even though he plays at being Santa 0bama Claus; his “gifts” cost murderously more than they're worth and he won't even give the cold proles a lump of coal; it's outlawed – for Gaia and The Children™)
Organizations and groups espousing Christian values
Whites
US citizens
Conservatives
Constitutionalists
Capitalists
Corporations (except the statist governing body variety)
Intelligence
Doctors
Values-based groups
Self-starters
Independent people – er, “folks”
Disagreement
Thinking
Thinkers in general
Freedom
Freedom lovers
Property owners
Business owners
Opportunity
The “rich” (Have you noticed how the bar continues to be lowered?)
The “middle class” (a Marxist contrivance whose members must be fiscally destroyed)
The “poor” (they're not poor enough!)
Married men and women (that doesn't include him and Moochelle – or does it?)
Children (that doesn't include Sasha and Malia – or does it?)
Babies
The unborn
The elderly
Producers
Prosperity
Liberty
Representative government
Non-interference
Respect for others
Goodness
Mercy
Light
Transparency
Class (as in "that guy's got none")
Morality
Ethical behavior
Purity
Beauty
Truth
Justice
The American Way (and other super concepts)
Honor
The United States Constitution
The United States Founding Fathers
The United States as founded
The Bill of Rights
The Declaration of Independence
State's rights
The military
Congress (unless they follow in zombie-like lock-step)
Und so wieder…

I don't claim to know (but I've got a good idea) what percentage of the US population and ideas the circle of Caesar 0bama's hatred encompasses, but why didn't he want to be emperor of a third-world banana republic, where the current leaders think like he does? Too much competition? Maybe because he's having so much fun turning us into one, and turning people – Oops! Folks – against each other.

After all, he'll never suffer the consequences of what he's Fundamentally Transforming™ the country, and all of us, into. Like the good little statist he is, he's moving us FORWARD!™

Oh yes, Caesar 0bama is such a nice guy king…