Soul Sequester - the First Family Gets Down!

SoulSequester.jpg
Live from the White House - iiiiiit's Soul Sequester!!

Fresh off the links and The People's Tragic Gun Deaths Tour, the President and the first family - featuring Bo the First Dog on lead vocals, The One™ on backup vocals and harp, and Mooooochelle "Animal" Obama on drums - rocked the White House tonight as they got on down with the sweet soul sounds of Justin Timberlake and the 18th Hole Band!

Paid for by our tax dollars, the party was WAAAAAAAAAAAAY more fun than those boring old White House tours we can't afford!

shot-another-TV.jpg

Second one this month and it's only the 9th!
(No commentators were injured during the construction of these images.)

toure-tv.jpg

The audience appears to be captive captivated.

I am with Comrade Puttingout . . . my invitation was lost in the mail also. My TV is looking much the same. I may be requiring a large bottle of vodka to sooth my soul.... I am partying Queen and sitting at home!!
But, umm, uh, I am so happy that Barry is able to have such glorious entertainment that the poor masses do not need or want. Who cares about W.H. tours, I ask???

Indeed, Comrade Fraulein, indeed, and I was most delighted - though not surprised - to see that Bo the First Dog was able to do the lead vocals without needing a little teleprompter to each side!