Soviet agitprop discovered in Jay Carney's kitchen

[img]/images/Jay_Carney_Kitchen_Posters.jpg[/img]

Many of you have seen the recently surfaced photograph of White House Press Secretary Jay Carney's kitchen decorated with two Soviet propaganda posters. And now we can finally take a closer look at the mysterious artwork.

[img]/images/Carney_Posters_Obama_Double.png[/img]
In case anyone wants to follow Jay Carney's example and hang them around their own kitchen, below are the larger, individual versions.

[img]/images/Obama_RedArmy.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Poster_Carney_Michelle_Obama.png[/img]

Comrade Red Square,

Needless to say, this is one of your masterpieces. I've already hung a copy of each in the White House Kitchen to inspire the help.

--Fearless Leader

Fearless Leader wrote:Comrade Red Square,

Needless to say, this is one of your masterpieces. I've already hung a copy of each in the White House Kitchen to inspire the help.

--Fearless Leader

And I've hung one each in the Supreme Court cafeteria. Next we need a poster commanding that each member of the toiling masses must eat three veggies a day.

--Kagan Gourmet.

Now my Our Entire Kollecktiv can have the inspiration in our Communal Breakfast Area to survive yet another Work Tirelessly through an endless Hard Another Glorious Day In The Beet Fields! With these posters, Even The Walls Shout "Patriotic Duty!"

And Kamerads,
rest assured that your redoubled efforts in The Beet Fields will result in Double - Maybe TRIPLE(!!!) Beet Vodka rations for those of us leaders who work tirelessly Every Day for YOU while we are back at the Party Headquarters.

Someone needs to call this douchebag out ERRRR praise this prog comrade!

If you want medical treatment, surrender your doctor-patient privilege to: IRS, HHS, EPA, CDC, USDA, FDA, ATF, DHS, FBI, CIA, NSA, BLM, DOJ, TSA

--KOOK

I think it would be better to just enlist in one of their SWAT teams and have my Health Care™ costs covered by the citizens I'm protecting. But which one? There are so many choices. I considered joining the DOE Student Loan Enforcement Enforcement Unit SWAT team, until I realized that all students spend their time in gun free zones, making a SWAT team impotent. I'm just not sure now. BLM might be a good choice. Cows can't shoot back.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I'm just not sure now. BLM might be a good choice. Cows can't shoot back.
I've heard that the Chamber of Kommerce™ is teaming up forming a new kollectiv with the Internal Redistribution Service™ to create a Bureau of the People's Living Wage™ and they'll be looking to fill out several new SWAT teams to support their mission of forcing encouraging capitalist exploiters socially-conscious production managers to pay their illegal alien workers undocumented worker units a fair and decent wage, plus all of the so-called 'profits'. While the capitalist exploiters production managers may or may not be armed illegally, you can always use the illegals as human shields count upon the support of the oppressed proles on the shop floor.

This is now posted in the American Thinker:

Better Soviet posters for Jay Carney and Claire Shipman's house

Thomas Lifson wrote:If Jay Carney and Claire Shipman want appropriate Soviet propaganda posters to decorate their house and raise their children among, they went to the wrong source. The irrepressible Oleg Atbashian of The People's Cube knows a few things about Soviet agit-prop posters, having worked as an artist making them before he defected from the USSR.

He's turned his talents toward helping out the Carney-Shipman household, bringing them into the 21st century.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... house.html