Space Aliens visit Moscow

We've all heard the story that one day space aliens arrived seeking to make contact with the most advanced species on Earth. To our utter dismay, they end up having a dialog with whales or dolphins instead of us.

Well, the aliens finally did arrive seeking to make contact with the enlightened progressive residents of the Soviet Union's capital city only to discover that the Soviet Union no longer exists.

When the editor of Pravda informed them that Obama's America was the next best thing, they decided that America was not yet ready to receive them and left in a huff.

Maybe next year?

I am greatly offended! Dear Leader has made every attempt to turn Amerika into a country as glorious as the former Soviet Union. The nerve!

Will Comrade Snoogie ever admit his origins? I'm telling next election we vote in Commodore Snoogie for Pres and Buno for Vice Pres and they'll be back dammit! They'll be back!

What in the tarnation is wrong with your video comrade commie? Is this some kinda commie psy-ops?

Lone Stage Grip wrote:What in the tarnation is wrong with your video comrade commie? Is this some kinda commie psy-ops?

It's called a screen grab and yes, it was a clever ploy to expose conservative redneck shitkicking "clingers" like you. Hope you didn't wear out your mouse clicking on it (ha ha ha). So there!

Now sing along with me "I wanna go home with the armadillo, good country music from Amarillo and Abilene, the friendliest people and the purdiest women you ever seen"

Go home!

YAWLLLP!!!!
(..one more for the road, bartender...)

вот фильм:

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MnLWnDh0YCY&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/MnLWnDh0YCY&h ... b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>