Sponsor a US Citizen or Me Chinese, Me Thinks US Debt a Joke

Comrades,

fortunately, our Chi-Com brothers are continuing to buy US Debt. China, the biggest buyer of U.S. Treasury securities, boosted its holdings for the third straight month.

Of course Comrades with the Federal Reserve's recent quantitative easing or "printing more money" to help make our Progressive Dreams a reality, tensions are created among the buyers of our debt.

While this type of bourgeois economic thinking had its' place in the Pre-Obama world, such thinking does not hold true today. Indeed, the mere sight of our Most Great Leader is enough to keep the value of our money high. The proletariat knows as long as Papa Obama is in office everyone will want US dollars no matter how many we print !

However, since China is falling backwards more and more into the evils of Capitalism, it is only a matter of time before they start to react as capitalists. Indeed, they may actually expect the US to pay its' debt and for the dollar to have some value. The question becomes, "How long will China keep buying US Debt?" Needless to say, this is creating some fear in Papa Obama's administration. Since we can not print money fast enough, we still need countries like China to keep sending money our way. Papa Obama needs to augment our current fiscal policy.

Thank God, Marx, Obama for Papa Obama! From my sources in the White House and my Chinese spies in Grauman's Chinese Theatre, I have gotten my hands on a preliminary and new program to raise cash for the US. It is called Operation "Fortune Cookie"

Specifically, the cheapest way for the US to raise cash would be for foreign countries to just give it to us or donate it to us in the forms of charitable contributions. This plan is brilliant! We will not have to provide any real service or goods in exchange; it will allow us to print money to our heart's content.

Indeed, as the Chinese economy continues to grow and prosper, we will be able to play on their "wealth guilt" and their romantic notions of their glorious Communist past. In other words, they may become rich capitalist pigs but they will still feel "connected" to Communism by giving to our great Progressive experiment !

From the "secret" files I have obtained, here is a print of a sample web page the US gov't may soon use in China:

Neotrotsky wrote:Comrades,

fortunately, our Chi-Com brothers are continuing to buy US Debt. China, the biggest buyer of U.S. Treasury securities, boosted its holdings for the third straight month.

If Chinese citizens say anything against their government, they will quickly learn that some of those connections to their communist past are alive and well.

Komrades, I am so happy! When China and USSA become one enormous united commune, Mao's zombie will jump with joy in the center of Tiananmen Square where the glorious PLA soldiers bravely crushed Chinese citizens.

This the change we can all hope for!

Krasnodar wrote:If Chinese citizens say anything against their government, they will quickly learn that some of those connections to their communist past are alive and well.

Very true comrade. There is still some hope for China.

I do fear however that the evils of capitalism may "overpower" them and prove to be too much in the future.

Thank God, Marx, Obama for our progressive movement

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
Neotrotsky wrote:Comrades,

Dear Czar

this video is so true. However, it may not be so far in the "future"

Long Live Our Most Great Leader, Papa Obama

Krasnodar wrote:If Chinese citizens say anything against their government, they will quickly learn that some of those connections to their communist past are alive and well.
Comrade Krasnodar,The good news is:China is experiencing such freedom they can say whatever they want.The bad news is:Anything said that is considered to be against the People's Democratic Republic [oxymoron]may be required to surrender their life on the spot or after a show trial.In a manner to be determined by the state, after they have been scanned and frisked for an hour.

Comrades,

The illusion of the people of China's endorsement of the Chi Com governments policies are working.

However, during my last visit to the Red State, I unfortunately saw there is still much admiration for all things western. Disobedient commoners of the People's Republic, who recognized me only as a capitalistic prop, clamored to have pictures taken with me and strangers asked me to a traditional tea ceremony when I was scanning the streets alone. Unless I was being "tested", I believe if the Chi Coms hit US shores, they would create a long wait at US immigration.

However, I am further encouraged by the most recent warm greetings from the communist state that the powers that be still show their kindness with the ICBM fire 35 miles off the coast of LA. Having witnessed it personally as the sunset that evening, I was assured that the glorious communist machine has risen again despite the seemingly friendly people of its state.

I refer to the firing of the JL-2-ICBM from the Jin class submarine just over a week or so ago (the day before the G20), which has a range of 7,000 miles. As it was fired northwesterly from 35 miles off the coast of LA where it impacted the motherland, I got goosebumps. I stood in admiration and awe in a Santa Monica parking lot at the show of force which the US government has yet to only proclaim "we do not know what it is, but it is not threat". I feel much better that with all the sophisticated detection methods of the capitalist regime that although the launch is a mystery, the government assurance of my safety tells me its all good.

Sleep well comrades and dream only of ICBM's as the US vows to dismantle its nuclear capabilities.

Che Mao Joe:
I came to exactly the same conclusions as yourself just by watching the video. The JL-2 has been operational since 2004, perhaps as early as 2002, so it was a demonstration of a viable strike system comparable to our Trident . I did some theoretical analysis of the range and apparent trajectory.....it's flight path would have taken it passing just to the southwest of Vandenberg. I have no doubt that they have excellent recordings of what was leaving that trail. There are some interesting features of this event....
1. If this was a commercial contrail as reported, they why didn't LAX or Vandenberg simply verify who was flying in that direction ? They could give an airline and flight number to the media, and that would have ended speculation. Nothing newsworthy.
2. Both LAX and DoD said at first that they didn't know what it was, looking every bit as surprised as everyone else.
3. If this was a commercial contrail, then where did the "launched 35 miles from the coast" figure come from if there was no point of origin for the trajectory ?
4.The object in question had a very bright point- source of light at the head of the contrail column. Sunset had already occurred at that altitude, as evidenced by the contrail's coloration of yellow-orange. So there was no source of a possible solar reflection off of an aircraft that could produce the point effect as seen. Add to that the fact that the Sun would have been illuminating the opposite side of the aircraft.
5. The missile's final stage had sufficient range ( especially if it didn't have a payload ) to land in the far west Pacific, South China Sea or Manchuria.

I'm not given to be one who is wildly speculative about unexplained occurrences, but I have tracked and recorded missile launchings from Vandenburg and White Sands. And I have lived out in Eastern Arizona for over twenty years with a main flyway directly over us, so I've seen many, many contrails from oblique angles of perspective. From my own experiences, I have every reason to believe this was an ICBM we were all looking at in the video.