State of the Union Speech...

It's all wrong! WHERE are the Grecian Colummns? Where is the spotlight coming down from the skies? WHERE are the fainting bimbos? Where is the Goracle? Who was supposed to arrange the details now that Rahm is back in Chi-town?

THERE WILL BE AN INQUIRY of this negligence and disrespect to Dear Leader (PBUH). Dammit, LETS GET THIS CORRECT (not right) NEXT TIME!

Oh, yes, there will be a next time. Nanski Peloski says so...

Tovarichi wrote:It's all wrong! WHERE are the Grecian Colummns? Where is the spotlight coming down from the skies? WHERE are the fainting bimbos? Where is the Goracle? Who was supposed to arrange the details now that Rahm is back in Chi-town?

THERE WILL BE AN INQUIRY of this negligence and disrespect to Dear Leader (PBUH). Dammit, LETS GET THIS CORRECT (not right) NEXT TIME!

Oh, yes, there will be a next time. Nanski Peloski says so...

Rest your sphincter Comrade.

There will be time for bourgeois trappings, Obumbler, Rahn will be mailing dead fish, Goracle riding around in his private jet. An Ad was placed, for fainting Bimbos and shills to say he'll help them out with gas and car payments.

[font=Times New Roman \]Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC[/font]
The Kind and Lovable, Green Commissar
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

And where were Dear Leader's usual references to his ideological leader, Charles Fourier? There was no mention of the oceans turning into lemonade, no mention of anti-whales towing ships across the ocean, no planets copulating with one another at his command.

Last edited by KOOK on 1/25/2012, 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: fix link; format; add text

Oh Comrades, I'm so sorry to be so late to this discussion and I can't stay long because I'm still very drunk … both with excitement and enough charcoal filtered vodka to kill 4 British sailors (or make Yeltsin tipsy).

Anyway, 2 friends and I gathered in my parents' basement to watch the glorious leader's address. One of them suggested that we celebrate the speech as appropriate for the working class and drink to all the good and new ideas of his glorificusness. I was to take a shot every time there were mentions or hints at taxes using words like “sacrifices” or “fair share”, my friend was to drink every time there was a mention of class struggle and class warfare, and my other friend (oh no one in the nothing up above I hope he wakes up tomorrow) had to drink at every mention of spending the money we don't have on pleasing sounding generalities.

I must confess that after 10 minutes I secretly hoped the teleprompter would break and there would be sweet silent relief from the barrage of all the familiar phrases that made us drink so much. At times there actually were breaks long enough to pour next few rounds of shots while he was taking credit for accomplishments he didn't contribute to or pausing to see the Pavlovian responses from the two drone groups that gathered. But these periods were too short and infrequent and soon enough we were all drinking one after another, responding to all the familiar phrases my comrades and I hold so dear.

I'm sorry I must leave now and see the porcelain … nothing.

Tovarichi wrote:Oh, yes, there will be a next time. Nanski Peloski says so...

You don't become the Greatest Speaker in History without knowing how to exploit the
rethuglikkkan opposition.

MccainHead.gif

Perhaps this secret footage of last night's event will clear things up.

FOR INNER PARTY EYES ONLY!!! DO NOT DISTRIBUTE!!!

obama-yapping-animated-1.gif

Red Square wrote:Perhaps this secret footage of last night's event will clear things up.

Oh my... ROTFLMHO

... off to the train station now

LOLOLOLOLOL

Red Square wrote:Perhaps this secret footage of last night's event will clear things up.

Ahaaa! This IS the droid we've been looking for.

--KOOK

Barack Obama's State of the Union Photography Studio

Hail Comarde Tovarichi for catching the previously uncaught! I too was a wonder at wondering where the columns were? Where was the red confetti? Where were the fainting damsels? I DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE REPUBLICANS.

Comrade Red Square, what a glorious photo you have photoed. . . or stolen. . . or whatever. It reveals how dear leader is always leading from behind and busily working. Although Mistress Pelosi looks a little pale.

My takeaways from this year's SOTU:

1. I want Michelle's dress.

2. Anyone notice that upon his entrance, Obama kissed the women but not the men? Why not the men, too? Is he homophobic?

3. Why did he keep comparing the economy to a Chevy pickup?

4. I like the idea of running the government like the military. He wants to be the commander giving the orders, and for everyone else must obey without question.

5. And yes, Tovarichi, from one camera angle, I did see streams of light beaming down upon him like a benediction from above. We just don't know what's up there, or if we do, we're not allowed to mention it.

6. If Obama wants all of us to have the same fair shot as that lady he was talking about who sat next to the First Lady, then I should be given a seat next to the First Lady, too.

7. I really, really want that dress she was wearing.

KOOK wrote:

Ahaaa! This IS the droid we've been looking for.

--KOOK

Too rich (and not in the bourgeois capitalistic way either)

Great Campaign Speech last night!
My admiration goes out the Judas Goat dressed in bright Communist Red who used his/her spring butt to jump up at the proper times to give standing ovations!!!
Hopefully everyone was convincing enough not to be sent to the gulags for not expressing enough Hope and Change for More of the Same.

The Occupied White House really delivered!
Thank Marx and Stalin and Hitler for the Fairness For All Speech ideas.
Long Live the Fascist Occupiers of the White House, the Media and Education!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:My takeaways from this year's SOTU:

1. I want Michelle's dress.

6. If Obama wants all of us to have the same fair shot as that lady he was talking about who sat next to the First Lady, then I should be given a seat next to the First Lady, too.

7. I really, really want that dress she was wearing.

Pinkie,

Re #1 and #7, I'm told the answer is "defninitely not!"

Re #6:

Through my extraordinary influence, your desire #6 is granted.

--KOOK

So THAT'S the rest of Pinkies avatar! Just as I imagined...

Commisarka Pinkie,

Regarding your "Change is ... " thread, it appears that Michelle Obama intends to take-over your job:

What is her new slogan?

Change is FLOTUS as Shovel-Whacker?
or
Change is Commisarka FLOTUS?
or
Change is Commisarka Bluie?
or
Change is Michelle Obama as Prole-Whacker?
or
Change is Michelle Obama as Shovel-Weilder?

Are you going to take this sitting down? Or is a shovel-duel imminent that would make the light-sabre battle between Obi-Wan and Darth Vader seem tame by comparison?

Already I can envison such Battle of the Shovels between two Titans of Progressivism.

--KOOK