Still No Answers - Why Good Boys Turn Bad

cnn.jpg
Today, one week after the bombing of the Boston Marathon, America continues to scratch its collective head - what in the world could have gotten into those two nice young men from Chechnya?

And there are no answers yet. News anchors across the spectrum, some of the most knowledgeable people in the world today, remain puzzled as to a motive behind the act that took three lives and wounded and maimed two hundred others.

While right-wing hatred still remains a possibility, evidence is yet to be uncovered that would prove it to have influenced the previously upstanding young men in their dastardly deed. It's possible that even talk radio, including Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh, as well as the Family Research Council may have played an as yet unknown part.

But it appears at this point that the motive may remain forever a mystery, hidden to all, and diminishing in importance as time moves forward.

Back to you, Ashleigh.

"Shit Happens" in our "New Normal." Get used to it. All Heil Obama!

Petulant youngsters and their firecrackers... the natural progression from mailboxes to sealed containers is mere curiosity. Any further inquiry will only offend Mooslims, move along. Nothing to see here, go on about your business.

Here is exact, precise evidence that this poor needy, Welfare recipient child had bad connections and influenced by Rushbo Limbaughbo. What more is needed?? He became a radical Rightwinging Rethuglican and should be executed and then sent to Gitmo for further interrogation.... or whatever.
limb_bomb.jpg

The main 'tragedy' here is not what the patriotic Chechens tried to accomplish, but that the 2 youngsters were 'hated' by 50% of the people who came in contact with them. The finger of blame points directly at The National Rifle Association. Why are we even having a trial for the younger of the 2 rascals?

It seems that Komrade Cuomo has the answer. He's stated that these two innocent schoolboys were driven mad by climate change. Undoubtedly, they were also under the influence of sun spots and the fact that Venus and Mars are deadlocked in the sign of Taurus. All of which is the fault of coal and oil companies that are raping the earth and supplying capitalist corporations with gasoline for their bourgeois company cars and jets. This is why we celebrate Earth Day, komrades. Worship of Gaia keeps us all safe.

Don't forget comrades that Party logic is the logic-iest of all the logics and therefore must be applied at all times. The Party pre-determined beyond the shadow of reasonable liberal-thinking doubt that NRA and political right are bad. Therefore logic-iest logic dictates that when bad things happen it is the fault of NRA and the political right.

NoCamo.jpg
Meanwhile, in other news, it's strongly suggested that comrades never wear camo...

Also a good idea to keep your vehicles neat and tidy.

Brokaw.jpg
This just in: after extensive research by journalists nationwide, famed reporter and anchor man Tom Brokaw has declared that America is to blame for the Boston Marathon bombing.

Thank Allah Gaia Whomever Whatever that a Brilliant Distinguished NewsReader such as Comrade Bwokaw has seized upon the Truth Of The Matter™!

In my own humble experiences, it's usually the feminine wiles of some temptressImage that leads good soldiers astray...

Battle-of-Ager-Sanguinis.jpg
Brokaw has it right, but for the wrong reason. The lads were merely exacting revenge for the treachery of the Western Europeans in the battle of Ager-Sanguinis.

Impossible Comrade! The battle of Ager-Sanguinis took place when our continent was peopled by the gentle and superior Siberian-Americans! Surely their anger would be directed at the source of white supremacists and homophobia: Western Europe.

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:Impossible Comrade! The battle of Ager-Sanguinis took place when our continent was peopled by the gentle and superior Siberian-Americans! Surely their anger would be directed at the source of white supremacists and homophobia: Western Europe.
Partly true, Comrade Ivanovna. But there is more to the story. The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch is at the heart of this long feud. The Holy Grenade was lost during the Crusades in 1119. The Mooslambs discovered it later in southern Spain, and the English dogs stole it from them. I saw it in a Monty Python episode on The History channel. The Tsamaev bros rightly exacted revenge on any and all English descendants, and for that matter, any and all non-Mooslambs. It is the will of Allah.

cnn.jpg
This just in - the mother of the upstanding young Tsarnaev brothers, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, allegedly told our comrades at CNN: "I don't care if my youngest son is killed. I don't care if I am killed. I will say "Allahu Akbar!"

Sources close to the story suspect that what was reported as being said was actually a mistranslation of "My youngest son may be killed, and it kills me! He is such a good boy!"

In other news, a new theory suggests the young brothers were simply intending to share new recipes with the runners at the finish line of the Boston Marathon and didn't understand the proper use of pressure cookers.