Suggest a song for the 2012 Re-election campaign!

Yes... Comrade Obama has started his 2012 re-election campaign, depressed invigorated economy, socialized government assured health"care", new assaults on the 2nd Amendment, relaxed law enforcement on illegals, progress towards that one-world order.... but the mission is not complete! How about another FORE more years?? (w/ gratuitous golf reference!) But wait, the great leader has yet to pick a campaign song??? I think we have a winner....

Fellow Travelers!! Throw your hat in the ring and suggest a tune that best captures the thrill that races up your leg when thinking of our most gracious Chairman!

Image A nice marching cadence that will keep the whole family in step on thier way to the retirement mansions in Chicago... From the "Sound of Music"

"So long, farewell
Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight

So long, farewell
Auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu
To you and you and you..."

Comrades,

May I submit my entry?

Now I must get back to the morgue. We've become quite busy with the mayor's new voter's registration drive.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

The Perfect Song for our comrades in arms.

I'm rather fond of Comrade Ivan's suggestion, since that's exactly where we'll be if Dear Leader is re-elected, but may I be so bold as to suggest:

I Am the Walrus

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.
Expert textpert choking smokers, don't you think the Joker laughs at you?

I hope I won't be accused of "stacking the deck" (or whatever the corrupt bourgeois euphemism is for "cheating"... St. Alinsky taught us that the ends justify the means!), here is another fine contribution!

I FORMALLY DENOUNCE WHOEVER SUBSTITUTED THAT TEA-BAGGER DRECK FOR THE FINE SELECTION I ACTUALLY HAD IN MIND!!! I DEMAND A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION INTO THIS MATTER AND THE PERPETRATOR IS BROUGHT TO SOCIAL JUSTICE!!!

Two songs come to mind:
1) To Know Him is to Love Him (Phil Spector) [this one makes my leg tingle]
2) We've Only Just Begun (The Carpenters)

Also have good slogan to replace problematic WTF: Your Freedom Fighter since Jan 20, 2009.

IT'S OVER!! YES IT'S OVV-EE-RR!

Yes it's OVER, the chips are DOWN,

Nearly all our bridges burn'in DOWN.

How about this:

Sorry Comrades, my mistake. Comrade Lenianna got me to thinking about "OVV-EE-RR!". Of course Dear Leader's reign will not be over, he has just begun.

Blessed be the Obama and all that he does.