Super-Maher-Obama-PAC-Obama-Fluke-Limbaugh Awards

President Barack Obama's White-House Awards Series

SuperMaherObamaPAC/ObamaFluke-Limbaugh Awards:

--KOOK

Our founding fathers sex partners would have supported FREE birth control had they thought it through carefully. This is a glaring example of the short shortsightedness of the U.S. Constitution.

Comrade Peoples Comrade,

As always, you are ever-vigilant and completely up to date. Thanks for the NYT post, the content of which provides me comforting reassurance that none in our Same Stream Media (SSM) will ask me to return the $1 Million donation from Bill Maher to my Super-Maher-Obama-PAC or to repudiate him just because he quite understandably described Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann in terms we Progressives understand to be civil discourse (in describing conservative women) but which the Reich Wingers deem to be vulgar and offensive. Hasn't the "C" word now become a part of normal discourse among enlightened people? Hasn't Flyover Country gotten the memo yet? It's great to know I can count on the SSM to guard my flanks (and my Flukes).

Indeed, just recently even Jake Tapper seems to have finally gotten back onto our script by telling a critic of his interview of Susan Flukes (in which he asked no question about her sources and/or activist background before enrolling in a Catholic law school rather than a wholly secular institution) to "contact her and ask those questions yourself."

There were times recently when we were beginning to worry about Tapper, but he seems to have a sincere desire to return to the fold after some of his recent imitations of Fox-News reporters.

--Fearless Leader

What the heck is communism and what does it look like in America? Well, it is the creation of a public interest in other people's property and or affairs.

Why, when Planned Parenthood is just right down the street, would a knee-jerker make their private sex life a matter of public interest, common interest, communal interest by invoking the creation of a communistic interest through taxpayer funds.

Open government means that the public has an interest in following taxpayer money. So, if someone is going to beg for access to the public trough through their sexual conduct, then tell us: Just exactly how was $3,000 in contraceptives calculated?

Is this where taking God out of government creates a rudderless society? What happened to self-denial? The obstacle to Minerva in a Godless society is Hedonistic adaptation. In other words, there is only so much screwing a person can do before they lose interest in it. Meaning, at some point for most people, asking themselves, "What the heck was I thinking by going in front of the Congress over my sex life?" comes sooner rather than later.

Just what the heck is a public interest scholarship anyway and who benefits from that money and is it tax money? If it is tax money, I see a new way to save some taxes.

PAP smears Muslims protest of Fluke's request for condoms before marriage.

Republicans cast as pro-venerial disease for not funding condom intiative.

STDs up at Georgetown as transfer students from overwhelm collegate system. Red Cross sent in to clean up aftermath. Rep. Weiner to give stand up comedy routine. Spitz to appear to help with One Act Play. Clinton agrees to waive fee for speech. Edwards rumored to want role.

MAJOR MANUFACTURER MOVES HEDQUARTERS TO GEORGETOWN - CLOSER TO CONSUMER MARKET - THE SUSAN CENTER

susan center.jpg

Now look what those Reich-wingers are up to:

Accepting Susan Fluke's premise for demanding entitlement to free contraceptives spawns Reich-Wingers' demands of entitlement to free firearms:

link: https://www.daybydaycartoon.com/2012/03/06/
(Didn't want to hot-link Chris' image)

Let's see ... We already have free lawyers (another confusion of the difference between right and entitlement). What should be next? Free Cathedrals for Churches to use to exercise freedom of religion. Free presses and televison stations to use to exercise freedom of speech. Free property for those unable to afford enough on their own. Free laptops, Free Cell Phones (wait ... the taxpayers are already cheerfully funding free cell phones). Free Megaphones. Free Social Security Cards. Free Humis. Free Arugula. Free carrots. Free Medical Marijuana. FreeDumb. Free toilet paper. A whole new Freeness of Freedom Movement. Free Freeness. (wait ... Act of Valor claims freedom isn't free and some even have the audacity to claim we owe thanks to our troops for that).
And attention Red Square-- you'd better get prepared because before you know it, everyone will be demanding Free Peoples Cubes.
--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 3/6/2012, 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: afterthought