Swindell's Final Solution for the NRA: Tanks and Airpower

Christopher_Swindell_NRA.jpg
Christopher Swindell
Comrades, there are times when you read an Op-Ed and you realize that our mission is almost complete!

A heroic comrade named Christopher Swindell designed the final solution to destroy the NRA and the 2nd amendment for good. He leaves little to the imagination with what he knows needs to happen to finally end the evil NRA.

"Normally, I am a peaceable man, but in this case, I am willing to answer the call to defend the country. From them. To turn the song lyric they so love to quote back on them, 'We'll put a boot in your ---, it's the American way.'

Except it won't be a boot. It'll be an M1A Abrams tank, supported by an F22 Raptor squadron with Hellfire missiles. Try treason on for size. See how that suits. And their assault arsenal and RPGs won't do them any good."

M1a.jpg
Agh, yes, I love how tough Comrade Chris talks, he seems like a nice dictator in the making. This brave Comrade seems to be chomping at the bit to assist in the murder of his fellow citizens, this is the attitude we've all been waiting for! What's a President to do with a group of people who peacefully support an amendment from the Bill of Rights? Wipe them off the face of the earth!

It was heartening to read that Comrade Chris was willing to sacrifice his own life to complete this goal, what bravery!

"The NRA advocates armed rebellion against the duly elected government of the United States of America. That's treason, and it's worthy of the firing squad. The B.S. needs a serious gut check. We are not a tin pot banana republic where machine gun toting rebel groups storm the palace and depose the dictator.

Actually Chris, observing how the Main-Stream-Media treats Our Dear Leader in spite of glaring scandals and numerous examples of governmental overreach; I would suggest we actually do resemble a tin pot banana republic! But I digress......

We put the president in the White House. To support the new NRA president's agenda of arming the populace for confrontation with the government is bloody treason. And many invite it gladly as if the African-American president we voted for is somehow infringing on their Constitutional rights."

Wait, the NRA declared its agenda was to have an armed "confrontation with the government", I guess I missed that one. Comrade Chris should be commended for how he sneaked the race-card in there; nice job! When he referenced that the NRA feels that Obama is "somehow infringing on their Constitutional rights", well that just drove me as crazy as it did Chris! To even question Our Dear Leader and his fidelity to the out-dated Constitution is a treasonous act!

....By the way, where are those F-22s and the coordinates to the NRA HQs?

f22.jpg
[/indentr]

Comrades, what a wonderful way to use M1 Abrams as well as F 22 Raptors to show patriotic support and destroy the NRA! Even after their monthly allotment of NyQuil into their bongwater, they still utter those three words without vomiting “ SUPPORT OUR TROOPS”. It just goes to show everyone why those words are so meaningful to progressives everywhere.

WHO NEEDS GUNS WHEN WE HAVE THE IRS AND HOMELAND INSECURITY TO TAKE CARE OF THE WEAK PEOPLES??! They are the ones who have the big flying jets and bigger guns and stuff. DOWN WITH THE NRA. (see factual photo below)

irs.jpg

From the photo, Kamerad Swindle Swindell appears to be a GENIUS! (or possibly a chipmunk...)

But This Brilliant Tactic of Unleashing Panzer Armored Vehicles upon The Dirty Little Nuthins In Flyover Country is a SURE WINNER OF A POLITICAL STRATEGY!

Plus The Exalted FrauleinFrank is totally - politically - Korrekt: Anything that the military cannot destroy, the lawyers will! All Hail The Glorious State!

"...We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We'll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You'll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You'll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up." https://www.factcheck.org/2008/11/obamas-national-security-force/
Obama must have been talking about the millions of young men in RPG groups? The swamp in millions of basements of American homes is where the future is rotting. If we had a real war and could hook up the gamer consoles, the ragheads would be shot to hell.

Unfortunately, the ragheads are now just hacking people to death on the street with knives.

They are safe from the RPG gamers in momma's basement.

F.A.R.C.-EP wrote:....By the way, where are those F-22s and the coordinates to the NRA HQs?

f22.jpg

Comrade, I believe that, due to the Rethuglikkkan Sequestration, there is no jet fuel for the F-22s.

Obviously they've been planning this for quite some time, maybe even since before President Obama they suggested the Sequestration!

OK...so..Comrade Christopher (aka "Kissy Face" to moi for reasons that are none of your beezwax) thinks the NRA shouldn't advocate people using arms to fight the government, definitely a good thing; but then he wants to fix this by using arms against them? I hope I'm not engaging in thoughtcrime; perhaps I need a Jiffy Lobo. where's Father Prog when we need him.

Regardless, perhaps the Motherland would enjoy assisting us in defending the army of progs that we have freely propped up....er, elected as our government:

Mig-35.jpg

the NRA shouldn't advocate people using arms to fight the government, definitely a good thing; but then he wants to fix this by using arms against them? I hope I'm not engaging in thoughtcrime
Comrade, if you have to ask yourself
..."[Am I] engaging in a thought-crime"...
then you already know your answer...yes you are! Comrade Chris was perfectly logical with his illogical thinking, that's the TRUTH™ comrade.

Goebbels would be so proud of Comrade Professor Swindell!!!

We know what he has said is a pack of lies.
He knows what he has said is a pack of lies.

BUT THE PROLES DON'T KNOW IT!!! A glorious opportunity, comrades!!!

Quickly! Contact the DNC's P.R. Dept. (ABC, NBC, CNN and CBS. And maybe ESPN)!!!