Taliban Vacation

Comrade Chernobyl,

Is this your handiwork? It is excellent. How did you find out about the munitions factory in Venezuela? That was supposed to be a top secret known only by Chavez, Zelaya, Aquapoopoojad, Comrade Fidel and Dear Leader.

It's great except for one thing, the Spam. Although I've never tasted it, doesn't Spam have ham? It even rhymes.

Comrade Leninka, Yes I must take credit for this work, Thank you.
I learned about the the munitions factory from Fidel himself at his palace. I mistakenly drifted off the Florida Keys, got drunk passed out and ended up in Cuba.
Ms. Tinkle, Yes Spam is made from PORK products mostly "ear marks". I figure after eating sand for so long the Terry Taliban would eat just about anything, yes?

Actually, since most muslims never tasted pork, our troops at Gitmo though it would be a fun little prank to play on them.

Turns out our honored guests acquired a taste for it and now they demand it for every meal, especially during Ramadan.

The dumb heathens think "Spam" is an American brand of salted goat meat.

Y'know, I might join them on vacation. I could use a break from the stress here at college.

Commissar_Elliott wrote: I could use a break from the stress here at college.

I'm with you on that. Thank goodness this will be Final Exam week for me.

child of chernobyl wrote:Comrade Leninka, Yes I must take credit for this work, Thank you.
I learned about the the munitions factory from Fidel himself at his palace. I mistakenly drifted off the Florida Keys, got drunk passed out and ended up in Cuba.
Ms. Tinkle, Yes Spam is made from PORK products mostly "ear marks". I figure after eating sand for so long the Terry Taliban would eat just about anything, yes?

Yes, I can confirm your visit to my precious island ... however the sex trade workers foreign guest relations workers complained that you didn't leave them any tips.

Komsomolka Olga Katrina wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote: I could use a break from the stress here at college.

I'm with you on that. Thank goodness this will be Final Exam week for me.
Ditto that to me as well, course, I like to call it F.I.N.A.L.S. week, I'm under the assumption you know what said acronym means.

Soon though, we will both have about four weeks off :D.

Infidel Castrate wrote:
child of chernobyl wrote:Comrade Leninka, Yes I must take credit for this work, Thank you.

Yes, I can confirm your visit to my precious island ... however the sex trade workers foreign guest relations workers complained that you didn't leave them any tips.

Wait a cotton picking minute. I thought everything on the island of the workers paradise was supposed to be free.

Leninka wrote:
Infidel Castrate wrote:

Wait a cotton picking minute. I thought everything on the island of the workers paradise was supposed to be free.

Cuba Health Care ... Free

Health care does not include sexual Foreign Guest Relations services. Times are tough ya know.

Feel fortunate, for those in Amerika the gubmint screws everyone, it's a right of being a Citizen, or a tax payer.