Teleprompter Crew Must Provide LAUGHS

I want to denounce the Teleprompter Support Team for not doing enough for the Proletariat Яэvolutioи, they forgot to play the LAUGH SOUND TRACK:

Лiиk

After decades of sitcoms with LAUGH
SOUND TRACK, how dare they forget to bring IT in support of the Dэaя Lэadэя when hэ makes jokes?

They deserve to be sent to Antarctica (Siberia is not enough).

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
You are Khorrekt Herr Komrade!

Everyone in the Beltway KNOWS the Proles AmeriKKKan Pubics Public are too STUPID to know when to laugh at the Dear Leader's (AP&PBUH) humorous quips without a proper laugh track.

Do not the Teleprompter Support Agency verstehen that the humor of The One is too sophisticated to understand without an Doktoral Degree from Harvard???

It appears that their embarrassment of the Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) entitles them for automatic enrollment into the Democrat Necroproxy Job Corps... just in time for 2012.

It is a sad day when The Party [img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img] leaves it up to us proles to know what to think or even when to think. If no guidance is provided we are not to be held responsible for failure to think, nod or laugh when required. this ain't coming out of my beet/vodka portion... ain't no way, no how!and could someone explain why we are not allowed to use paragraphs or spacing in our posts? it's a prole thing isn't it? we don't get no breaks on nothing.

This is ridiculous. Dear Leader is becoming like the Rodney Dangerfield of Presidents. No one gives him any respect.

Things were so different in the old days. Here's a great example of a real Leader and the respect he received:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fik2-kg ... re=related

Uncle Joe Stalin had a buzzer that he pressed when he determined the audience could stop applauding and cheering. This was a blessing for members of the audience as they knew what would happen if they were the first one to stop clapping.

Not laughing at a Stalin joke? It was unthinkable.

I would suggest that maybe the TOTUS be equipped with a variety of sound effects that Beloved Leader can remotely trigger when prompter. Such as:
Instant rimshot
Slide whistle

Oddly, I couldn't find a good laugh track button.

Comrades, according to a source no less reliable than The White House Blog, people did too laugh at the President's joke! In fact, according to the WH approved transcript of his remarks, people laughed twice.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/07/18/remarks-president-nominating-richard-cordray-director-consumer-financial
Now, last but not least, back in the ‘80s, Richard was also a five-time Jeopardy
champion -- (laughter) -- and a semi-finalist in the Tournament of Champions.
Not too shabby. That's why all his confirmation -- all his answers at his
confirmation hearings will be in the form of a question. That's a joke.
(Laughter.)
If the White House says there was laughter, then dammit, there was laughter. Now which are you going to believe, comrades—the Truth that radiates from the White House through my shovel, or your lying, wax-filled ears?

I replayed the video several times, studying it, listening carefully . . . and it seems to me that where the White House says there's laughter, I can barely hear a weak, self-conscious chuckle that I can't help thinking comes from Richard Cordray himself.

Or maybe he was just trying to suppress a couple of burps.

Maybe we need to mount a big blinking sign over his head reading "LAUGH, DAMMIT, LAUGH!" that we could turn on at the right moment.

"[highlight=#ffff99]Now which are you going to believe, comrades—the Truth that radiates from the White House through my shovel, or your lying, wax-filled ears?[/highlight]"

No one broadcasts the Current Truth like our Commissarka Pinkie and that's enough for me.

I was drinking with Robert Gibbs the other night and he let slip a few other things Dear Leader is often left wondering about while seeking laughs:

-did Michelle fake it last night?
-did Sasha and Malia hear what Rev Wright said?
-will Ayers write another book for me post 2012?
-did I really smoke crack with that sissy boy hooker?
-was I really born in Stalingrafrica?
-is Red Square really that funny?
-will Buffoon finally kill Maksim?

Dear Leader's soul is a tortured one. We shouldn't mock...
just sayin...

Ah Robert. The man who put the "Gibb" into "Gibbering Idiot."