Terror Response Bingo: London Edition

Step right up! Get your London Edition of Terror Response Bingo here! To play, keep the card by your computer as you read the news and social media reaction to the attack. When you see something in the news or on social media that matches something on the card, check it off!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Bingo_Terror_London.jpg[/img]

Comrade: BINGO! The letter "N" vertically. Except I have on my card "Lone cow attack". Is this acceptable and what is my prize?

I replaced the original text in the post with a picture, but I'm saving the table below for searchability, keyword functionality, and copy-pastism.

[table][tr][td] B[/td][td] I[/td][td] N[/td][td] G[/td][td] O[/td][/tr][tr][td] Trump Caused It![/td][td] UK Flag Social Media Picture Filters[/td][td]We Are Not Afraid[/td][td]The Perp Was Right-Wing[/td][td] Racism Caused The Attack[/td][/tr][tr][td] The Perp Was White[/td][td]Labour or Scottish National Party Says Something Stupid[/td][td]Brexit Caused It![/td][td] Attack Was Deliberately Planned On Anniversary Of Brussels Attack[/td][td]Muslims Are The Real Victims[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mayor Sadiq Khan Says Something Stupid[/td][td]The Perp Was A Refugee[/td][td]The Perp Was Muslim[/td][td] The (Alt-)Right Caused The Attack[/td][td] ISIS Claims Responsibility[/td][/tr][tr][td] We Need To Make Muslims More Comfortable[/td][td] The IRA Claims Responsibility[/td][td]#NotAllMuslims[/td][td]Somebody Getting Arrested For Joke About Attack[/td][td]The Perp Was Asian[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Perp Was British[/td][td]Trump Caused It![/td][td]It Was A Lone Wolf Attack![/td][td] #PrayForLondon[/td][td] Muslims Celebrating Attacks On Social Media[/td][/tr][/table]

In related news: the UN deems Islamic terrorism to be good against climate change!

With all the lights in public buildings and the Eiffel tower dimmed on a weekly basis, the electricity use of Europe went down by 38%!

Islam - The religion of candlelight vigils

Me (barrrf..) too - knowing that the pic is from Brussels yesterday (March 22, 2017), "commemoration" of the 2016 bombings of Airport Zaventem and Maalbeek metro station.

tmp.jpg
Big Brother would be proud - Two Minutes Love (Trumps Hate!)

And unforgettable :

Obama_Tango_Argentiina_(2016.03.23)_1.jpg

I'm waiting for the MSM to pull up what must, by now, be the very dog-eared "Muslim Communities Fear Backlash in Wake of Attack" article, complete with the same old quotes from CAIR and SPLC. All they have to do is change the date and place of the attack and repost.

Backlash only leads to more radicalization, which in turn leads to more attacks. Why do Islamophobes keep making Muslims do it?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I'm waiting for the MSM to pull up what must, by now, be the very dog-eared "Muslim Communities Fear Backlash in Wake of Attack" article, complete with the same old quotes from CAIR and SPLC. All they have to do is change the date and place of the attack and repost.

Backlash only leads to more radicalization, which in turn leads to more attacks. Why do Islamophobes keep making Muslims do it?
Hmmm...Backlash = radicalization = increased attacks. I'm impressed by this positive feedback loop, but I must point out it does not factor in "lone wolves". If I may offer this: Violent bloodthirsty and barbaric religion = radicalization = increase in multiple "lone wolves" = increase attacks?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I'm waiting for the MSM to pull up what must, by now, be the very dog-eared "Muslim Communities Fear Backlash in Wake of Attack" article, complete with the same old quotes from CAIR and SPLC. All they have to do is change the date and place of the attack and repost.

The backlash claims have already begun:

NBC Reporter Fears London Jihad Attack Will Put Wind in the Sails of the Right-Wing Movement

This Bingo game is too easy. I have filled up my whole card. Where do I collect my beets?

This week's terror attacks in Europe...

1. [indentr]Paris 3/18 - Ziyed Ben Belgacem[/indentr]
  2. [indentr]London 3/22 - Khalid Masood
    [/indentr]
  3. [indentr]Antwerp 3/23 - Mohamed R
    [/indentr]
  4. [indentr]Foggia 3/23 - Diallo Mamoudou[/indentr]

RedDiaperette wrote:
The backlash claims have already begun:

NBC Reporter Fears London Jihad Attack Will Put Wind in the Sails of the Right-Wing Movement

The Americanisms in that threw me off at first .
America : Conservative UK/EU : Far Right Extremist
America : Right-Wing Movement UK/EU: Far Right Extremists

Red Square wrote:This week's terror attacks in Europe...

1. [indentr]Paris 3/18 - Ziyed Ben Belgacem[/indentr]
  2. [indentr]London 3/22 - Khalid Masood
    [/indentr]
  3. [indentr]Antwerp 3/23 - Mohamed R
    [/indentr]
  4. [indentr]Foggia 3/23 - Diallo Mamoudou[/indentr]

I take it you know of the website TheReligionofPeace ?

Last 30 days horrors thanks to the ROP™

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

stewiebarf2.jpg

I thought I was finished, but there was some more left...

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Backlash only leads to more radicalization, which in turn leads to more attacks. Why do Islamophobes keep making Muslims do it?
Perhaps it's time to write "Six Contradictions of the Western Media about Islam"?

Red Square wrote: Perhaps it's time to write "Six Contradictions of the Western Media about Islam"?

I, an unwashed prole, present a candidate:

There are attacks every day and violent sharia police, yet Muslims are peaceful.
Muslims are peaceful, yet they chant death to the West.
They chant death to the West, yet they come to the West.
They come to the West, yet they want it to be just like the countries they left.
They want the West to be just like the countries they left, yet they're assimilating.
They're assimilating, yet there are attacks every day and violent sharia police.

This one is better than previous six-contradiction sets in that it is recursive.

I only know that hate crimes against Muslims, et al, went up a gazillion percent under Obama because of right wing backlash against the first black president; and that those same hate crimes have skyrocketed another gazillion percent since November because Trump's theft of the election has emboldened those same right wingers.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:... I, an unwashed prole, present a candidate: ...
(grade school level, simplified:)

Islam is the Religion of Peace - yet wherever Islam seeps in, mayhem starts.
Wherever Islam seeps in, mayhem starts - yet the blame is cast on the local culture.
The blame is cast on the local culture - yet Islam doesn't stop seeping in there.
Islam doesn't stop seeping in there - yet Islam is the Religion of Peace.

Wow, 6/4 = 150%, full Stakhanov!

Recursivity research - is that an infinite loop? - goes on since centuries, lastly intensified.
Prominent results are easily found on the Internet, samples :

That's not an infinite loop.
Charles "The Hammer" Martel (Tours, A.D. 732)

That's not an infinite loop.
Emir Mufti Ayatollah Sultan Hajji al-Qutb al-Khomeini al-Qaradawi bin Ankara abu CAIR (etc.)

Where are the hashtags, the most potent weapon in our arsenal of combating extremism with self-pity? Has nobody remembered to deploy the hashtags!?
Michelle stopped Boko Haram in its tracks with a single hashtag.
flotus_mugshot_four_by_three.jpg
Russian troops immediately withdrew from Ukraine after we fired a warning hashtag across their bow.
jen-psaki.jpg
But I guess with Trumpler in charge, we're going to respond with something barbaric like military force, and everybody knows that only causes more radicalism.
#bringbackhashtags!

Oh, look. Here's a gesture for a terrorist bombing...

sgtmb.jpg

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote: #bringbackhashtags!
Most korrekt, Comrade Ali Blogunov!

Adaptive peacefully weaponized hashtag rumination must be included in UN-ITKRP v2.1 !
I'm Stakhanov-confident* that our Kubic Emir @ Brussels - highly esteemed Comrade Minitrue - will fully agree.

* Stakhanov-confidence: 350% of the normal 100% confidence level.

As the most equally progressive designer of UN-ITKRP v2.0, our Kubic Emir of Brussels, uses to say : Glorious news, Comrades! :

Image A dozen or so Ahmadiyyun, i.e. f-gendered followers of Ahmadiyya.
(report & comments in UKDM)
(Ahmadiyya: sectarian whiff, quasi-apostates as seen by "Real Islam", quasi-peaceful according to zealous self-portrayal (which, indeed, seeps into Western do-gooder mentality))

APPENDIX.

".. a visible Muslim .." :
alack, the days when Comrade Director appeared as a visible Kommie, budyonovka and all . . .

Oleg_Red_Square_(interview.Kerry.2004)_1.jpg

There would be no attacks if only Westerners agreed to be more tolerant and followed a few simple sharia-compliant rules. Is this too much to ask?

In the Islamic Republic of Iran, for example, there is no terrorism because everyone follows this simple chart and everyone is happy. Those who do not comply get arrested by the state, but that can't be called terrorism.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Iran_Rules_Restrictions.png[/img]

I noticed that this is on the illustrious Mother Page now. If this is not a Party clerical error, then Praise Lenin! Heck, Praise Lenin even if it IS a clerical error!

To be fair: "Islam totally condemns violence of any sort" (above), that's true.

All those "kill them wherever you find them", "smite at their necks till when you have killed", "fight those who believe not in Allah", "fight with them until there is no more fitna", "cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve", etc... etc... etc... - that's not in Islam! it's but in Koran!

Red Square wrote:... In the Islamic Republic of Iran, for example, ...
I shudder to think... Possibly even this?

NO-Kube.png

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
I shudder to think... Possibly even this?

NO-Kube.png
I am glad you shudder to think, Comrade Dummkopf. Thinking is not authorized.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
I shudder to think... Possibly even this? <NO-Kube.png>
I am glad you shudder to think, Comrade Dummkopf. Thinking is not authorized.
meow.

Wow,a 'mad-bomber' duncecap! Must be fun fitting the tinfoil to it.
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:As the most equally progressive designer of UN-ITKRP v2.0, our Kubic Emir of Brussels, uses to say : Glorious news, Comrades! :

Image A dozen or so Ahmadiyyun, i.e. f-gendered followers of Ahmadiyya.
(report & comments in UKDM)
(Ahmadiyya: sectarian whiff, quasi-apostates as seen by "Real Islam", quasi-peaceful according to zealous self-portrayal (which, indeed, seeps into Western do-gooder mentality))

APPENDIX.

".. a visible Muslim .." :
alack, the days when Comrade Director appeared as a visible Kommie, budyonovka and all . . .

Oleg_Red_Square_(interview.Kerry.2004)_1.jpg

Uhh... I've only heard that ISIS claims responsibility. I have prayed for those affected by the attack, but that was my own thought. Does my ignorance make up for my opium of the masses use and original idea or do I need to board the train to the gulag?

Hans Olo wrote:Uhh... I've only heard that ISIS claims responsibility. I have prayed for those affected by the attack, but that was my own thought. Does my ignorance make up for my opium of the masses use and original idea or do I need to board the train to the gulag?
You PRAYED, comrade???? And you had a THOUGHT???? This is doublecrime. Time for a Jiffi-Lobo and then the gulag.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Hans Olo wrote:Uhh... I've only heard that ISIS claims responsibility. I have prayed for those affected by the attack, but that was my own thought. Does my ignorance make up for my opium of the masses use and original idea or do I need to board the train to the gulag?
You PRAYED, comrade???? And you had a THOUGHT???? This is doublecrime. Time for a Jiffi-Lobo and then the gulag.

YOU FOOL! You didn't have your red-tinted glasses on. if you'd have had them on, you would have noticed that he was praying to Lenin for the muslims affected by the attack and that he was thinking what he was told by the Party to think.

Maybe it is you who needs the Jiffy-Lobo deluxe package and a stay in the Siberian People's Motel.

So that there is no confusion, the Jiffi-Lobo stations conveniently located on every square mile of your urban area can be easily spotted by their unique logo.

[img]/images/Jiffy_Lobo_Logo2.png[/img]

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:

YOU FOOL! You didn't have your red-tinted glasses on. if you'd have had them on, you would have noticed that he was praying to Lenin for the muslims affected by the attack and that he was thinking what he was told by the Party to think.

Maybe it is you who needs the Jiffy-Lobo deluxe package and a stay in the Siberian People's Motel.
You are korrekt, comrade. I denounce myself and will collect the bounty for doing so.

After the latest (June 3) Islamic attack in London, next day "the community" "rises" in "protest".
A 2 minutes transmission of Glorious Kfality Shurnalizm, by British CNN :

(Ma'am Pink Shoes is known as kinda British equivalent of Comrade[tte?] Maddow)

sub-Bingo:
Imbibe a stakanchik of properly seasoned beet juice each time the above Glorious Transmission gets Memory-Holed - on YouTube, FBook, you-name-it ...

P.S.
Eagerly regurgitated, of course :

regurgitation1.jpg
regurgitation2.jpg

Nota bene, "safety, place to sleep, food" : true.
Done (like recently in Manchester) by Sikh people. (well known for kindness & pro-Western stance.)