Test your Commemorative Medal Mettle!

A reader emailed us this little quiz, which he posted on his blog.

Medals_Obama_Lenin_Hitler.jpg
Read the full answer here.

Similarly, which House Speaker doesn't belong in Congress?

Boehner interviewed.jpg

Comrade Director, From an artistic perspective, I think it is interesting that one of the medals breaks the usual convention of a perfect profile. Our Comrade Chairman President is actually turned outward somewhat. Any reason why this would be? We know that our Party does nothing without a reason. Is is merely artistic license, or a message for the Masses?
Red Square wrote:A reader emailed us this little quiz, which he posted on his blog.

Medals_Obama_Lenin_Hitler.jpg
Read the full answer here.

It is of course a slight turn to the LEFT...

How very observant, Comrade Tovarichi. And with that in mind, I'll going way out on a limb. I suspect He will be looking directly at us on the 2017 version.

Comrade Craptek, do not overlook the deeper meaning, the more Dear Leader (PBUH) turns left, the more he turns his back on Rethugglikan teabaggers of the right <spit>

Why is it that Comrade Meow is all alone? Did he not have a sidekick? No Robin? No Barney Fife? No Tonto? Not even a Natasha?

Well, there was the Gang of Four... Image
Capt. Commie wrote:Why is it that Comrade Meow is all alone? Did he not have a sidekick? No Robin? No Barney Fife? No Tonto? Not even a Natasha?

Thank you Comrade. I was unaware of this bit of history.

The threat of counter revolutionary terrorist saboteurs cannot be underestimated.

Until some prol attempts to buy a pack of cigarettes at a Wal Mart with a counterfeit Trillion dollar coin, greedy money grubbing capitalist will perform 'sweating' and clipping of these coins....which over time will be as ubiquitous as the Penny today.

Only the People's Central Bank should be allowed to debase the People's Currency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methods_o ... debasement