Thank You Janeane Garofalo! Savior and Protector...

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

All Hail Janeane Garofalo!!!

I love it when she ties me up with her golden lariat and makes me tell the truth.

Almost as much fun as getting whacked by Pinkie's shovel.

At least Janeane will have to shave her legs when she's wearing her Superhero costume. But then again, winter is approaching and she may need some furry thighs to keep warm. Damn Global Warming!

I am so scared for that poor black man. Any black man who attends tea parties really ought to be careful. They really should keep their tea bagging activities strictly to supporters like Comrade Janeane.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Comrade Whoopie wrote:I love it when she ties me up with her golden lariat and makes me tell the truth.

Almost as much fun as getting whacked by Pinkie's shovel.

AH HA! I KNEW that'd be more fun than Pup's Pleasure palace!

Comrade Whoopie has snorted far to much of the Huffing Glue Post or Huffpo, as we call it in The Bottoms(TM).

If you really want to get wacked, Comrade Fresh Fish, I'll make sure Commissar Theocritus sharpens a few impaling stakes for you. And I may even take the honors, if he would so oblige, for meat is meat when the fish is fresh....

Comrade Red Rooster,

I had no idea of Comrade Whoopie's fine credentials. I like the name Huffpo. You are one zany rooster.

Obviously, the rascists in those tea party crowds must have brain washed that poor black man with their occult powers gained through years of service to a miraculous orginization like the KKK which despite only having some 50,000 members nation wide still manages to run so much of this country.

Surely when that Prog amongst Progs gloriously rises up from her most equal mud hole amongst the common man the dastardly spell of those Rascists will be dispelled and the poor black man will be free to rejoice in the O'siah once again! What I sight that will be! I will have to send several members of the Grand Old Cult and the People's Progressive Party of Pandemonium to execute those Rascists once the priest of the Godverment expose them for what they are!