The Buck Stops... umm, where was that again?

The buck was already spent on Obamacare™. Fear not, we can print more.

To paraphrase Harry Truman, Bill Cosby, and Buck Buck Obama....

There is "No No Buck Buck Stopping There There".

Buck Buck Barack...
Buck Buck Barack...
Buck Buck Barack...

The buck stops at: George W. Bushitler!! Everyone should be knowing by now.... who did not receive Daily Monthly Memo?? It is always Bushitler fault... or Limbaugh. Limbaugh is good... not good good, but good for guilty!! "IMPEACH GWB!" (bumper sticker will be available in Gulag Redistribution Center a week from next Tuesday)

CARRY ON!

Comrade Fraulein, the back of my car - a Prius, of course, the rare Solyndra model - is now completely covered in the back (including the back window) with Obamperstickers from the Gulag Redistribution Center. Where would you suggest I put the next one(s)?

And is the Gulag Redistribution Center making personalized license plates?

buckwild copy 3.jpg
MTV and CSPAN have launched their new reality show for the 2013-2016 seasons.

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:The buck stops at: George W. Bushitler!! Everyone should be knowing by now.... who did not receive Daily Monthly Memo?? It is always Bushitler fault... or Limbaugh. Limbaugh is good... not good good, but good for guilty!! "IMPEACH GWB!" (bumper sticker will be available in Gulag Redistribution Center a week from next Tuesday)

CARRY ON!

Pssst,,,,,,,,, I just had my new bumper sticker delivered and ........it Looks like there was a little "oopsie" in the quality control checks being done at the Gulag Redistribution center

obama_buck_stops_over_there_bumper_sticker-.jpg

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Fraulein, the back of my car - a Prius, of course, the rare Solyndra model - is now completely covered in the back (including the back window) with Obamperstickers from the Gulag Redistribution Center. Where would you suggest I put the next one(s)?

And is the Gulag Redistribution Center making personalized license plates?

Most devoted Comrade, you must purchase previously redistribution vehicle from the Peoples Gulag Car Dealership & Tax Center. You will find a lovely model with much larger bumper from the '50's -- then you will be able to place more desirable bumper stickers on said vehicle!

"PLEASE A COMRADE! PURCHASE FROM COMRADES!" (bumper sticker will be available in the Peoples Gulag Car Dealership & Tax Center a week from next Tuesday... or the Tuesday after.)

Glorious announcement!!! I, your loyal Frau, have made available a licensing plate for all Comrades! Only $43.95.... $100.00. And might I suggest it be purchased immediately. Contact the Frau at private emailing. (A small shipping charge of $24... $75.95 is a separate fee)

obama_license_platepc.jpg

Comrade Frankenfeinstein,

You have inspired me to offer my own license plate and frame for Party sun-powered vehicles based on the silly bourgeois slogan of New Hampshire: "Live Free or Die".

Obama Starburst license frame 3.jpg

We Can Only Live Free if We Are Equal! i.e. We Are All the Same, (Even if We Aren't.)

Wow! John Lennon actually had something worthwhile to say:

I am the Walrus!, To inform us how we are all the same.

Nobody Told Me, How to deflect any knowledge of wrongdoing, or anything else, for that matter.

Glorious announcement!!! I, your loyal Frau, have made available a licensing plate for all Comrades! Only $43.95.... $100.00. And might I suggest it be purchased immediately. Contact the Frau at private emailing. (A small shipping charge of $24... $75.95 is a separate fee)

Frau,

I see you've set prices in accordance with strict party guidelines to ensure that no kapitalhisst profit is to be incurred and kept all for yourself!!!!!! I'd like to discuss this further with you in private but you'll have to excuse me as I need to pick up some milk and bread from my local market right now.

very-suspicious-supermarket.jpg

Commodore Woogums, if I might correct your almost correctness -- profits shall be sent to your loyal Frau, but of course they shall be redistributed according to need!! Those with greater 'need' shall receive a wee be more. Needness Application are available next door to the Peoples Gulag Garage and Gift Shop.

And Captain Craptek, I am most liking your license plating!! (I am not concerned you received your Peoples Permit for making of such, as I know you know the Rules?) I am also thinking it will be very popular and much requested and will bring in $$$$ for the Peoples cause. Good work comrade!

Fraulein, I cannot help thinking of what a huge seller Comrade Captain Craptek's license thingie would be in the Peoples Gulag Car Dealership & Tax Center! Perhaps you might even FORWARD! a small pittance of the People's profits from such sales on to the loyal Captain, were he lucky. Very lucky.

Commodore Woogums, if I might correct your almost correctness -- profits shall be sent to your loyal Frau, but of course they shall be redistributed according to need!! Those with greater 'need' shall receive a wee be more. Needness Application are available next door to the Peoples Gulag Garage and Gift Shop.

Frau,

As much as I hate to even infer that a good looking thing and loyal Comrade such as yourself may be engaged in a nefarious smelly kapitalhisssst endeavor to make a few bucks stop in your private bank account and not actually get redistributed. I can't help but to think that there might be just a little bit of sneakiness going on after all. This all of course may also just be an innocent mistake but you do have to admit that placing the Needness applications in the Peoples Gulag Garage and Gift shop right in front of your Frau Brand Limburger cheese display with the electric FAN ON FULL BLAST behind it could actually be discouraging a few applicants from making the approach.

Observantly Yours,

Commodore Snoogie Woogums

Allgauer-Limburger.jpg

I DENOUNCE you both for insulting insinuation of kapitalist krapola. To quote dear leader, let me be clear: I am redistributing gain and profit to those in need, and who is not in need, if not those in Amerika gulag??!!!! Have you greedy souls not received your check for $1.50?!! I say deem you have!!

Commodore Snoogie Woogums: I am shocked, just shocked!! that you would bring up the cleared up, unjustified, unqualified case which was brought against the dear Frau over 2 years ago. False claims of profiteering were proved to be 'false' and not 'profiteering'! I DOUBLE DOG DENOUNCE YOU. As all non- racist, non- bigots and non- homophobics know, I your dear Frau, share, give and spread the wealth around just as DEAR LEADER IS DOING.

And not to be making broad speculations.... but I just happened to find this pieces ofevidence... debit in the Peoples Gulag!!!! Kapitalist endeavors indeed???!!!!

meal_sw.jpg

I DOUBLE DOG DENOUNCE YOU. As all non- racist, non- bigots and non- homophobics know, I your dear Frau, share, give and spread the wealth around just as DEAR LEADER IS DOING.

And not to be making broad speculations.... but I just happened to find this pieces ofevidence... debit in the Peoples Gulag!!!! Kapitalist endeavors indeed???!!!!
''

AHA!

Still sore that I didn't make a bulk purchase contract with you to purchase your cheese and include a slice of your Limburger in my Woogums meals for the kiddies. Apparently you didn't buy off on my polite excuse that Michelle Obama thought it had to many calories for the tykes and that she didn't approve.

Since you've decided to DOUBLE denounced me I will TRIPLE DENOUNCE YOU BACK (besides I've got a denouncement quota to fill and this will do nicely) and reveal the truth.

I tested your cheese on the kiddies and guess what............They didn't like it!!!!!! That's right my Bavarian Strudelcake, they treated it like it was a vote for Romney. Here was one test subjects reaction.

holding nose.jpg

As far as any profit being made from my Woogums meals why I am incensed that you would even insinuate such a vile deed. I'll have you know all profits are poured right back into supporting the Peoples Navy Social Club House female staff to help the poor things supplement their income when the fleets out.

You are triple tyranny denounced for your liable insinuations of the loyal Frau!!

And here is accurate photo of your home vault!! which was taken by your local benevolent IRS agents, of whom will be contacting you most soon. (cough)

SHAME FOR YOUR UNCALLED DENOUNCEMENTS!!

woog money1.jpg

and your Bavarian Strudelcake was less than tasty according to the EPA and HazMat!!!

rotten.jpg

AND I DENOUNCE YOU FOR GETTING WIGWAMPY OFF TOPIC!!

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:AND I DENOUNCE YOU FOR GETTING WIGWAMPY OFF TOPIC!!
WoogumsBuck.jpg
There ya go - that oughta do it.

ah ha, it is a place for doe and not dough? A good catch ... carry on comrade wiseassite!

Now we know where the buck stopped - Comrade Commodore Snoogie Woogums been hidin' it!!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Now we know where the buck stopped - Comrade Commodore Snoogie Woogums been hidin' it!!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!

I am so poor that I can't even pay attention, THERE ARE NO BUCKS STOPPING AT MY PLACE and furthermore.......OH LOOK

Squirrels with Light Sabers!

squirrel-jedi-Medium-Web-view.jpg