The Buck Stops With You: Great Moments in Leadership

Komrade Kris sent us this revisionist poster in reference to the Obama's latest revisionist quote.

This makes even more evident their intentions: LOOT. That's what I have always emphasized. All roads lead to Rome, all liberal elaborations lead to loot.
El Presidente wrote:Dear Leader sets the record straight.
lemonade.jpg

I think I have computed why Our Dearest Leader has unleashed such as savage attack on the kapitalists.

Reports from the so-called "free" media claim "Slow Progress predicted for unemployment."

While it is true that we have so-far achieved only 15% unemployment.
We have freed only 1 and a half out of 10 of our Comrades from kapitalist enslavement to work in the People's Beet Fields.

Perhaps the media needs reedukation, since it seems their faith in our grand Leader's re-elektion is flagging.

It can only be pure propaganda that our Forward Progress is slowing.

We are resolute and determined to re-instate the Party in Government this November.
We are determined to free more and more kapitalist slaves from the oppression of employment.
We are steadfast in our belief that unemployment will surge to glorious levels never before seen in Amerika once this election formality is dispensed with.

This warning for kapitalists to stop claiming all "progress" and "wealth" for themselves and discounting the People's contribution to all success is a stern, yet wise reminder why Our Leader is who He is.

The Beets must flow, Next Tuesday Come!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
FriendComputer wrote:I think I have computed why Our Dearest Leader has unleashed such as savage attack on the kapitalists.

Kom. Komputer.... I regret to inform you that you are hereby purged -- mindlessly, mind you -- for your inappropriate reference to Dear Reader (AP&PBUH). You have violated a lessor know provision in the HHS Affordable Healthcare Act regulations which requires manditory retribution post-natal contraceptive care for those who use the phrase "Our Dearest Leader" to refer to His Eminence (AP&PBUH).

Because the regulation is kind of fuzzy on the subject we were going to let you off with a warning -- with the right kind of personal remuneration for our troubles, of course -- however, there is another provision whereby anyone who uses a potentially "inappropriate reference" and dares not to utter the follow on Prayer (All Peace & Praise Be Upon HIM -- or AP&PBUH for short) has automatically volunteered for manditory organ donation status.

Thank you.

FORWARD!

Organs not found.
Reprogramming complete.
Rebooting...

Comrade computer,

I think an error has slipped by your hard drives because I know from being in my exaulted position of "Commisar of equal care for those less equal" and my lesser title of "Pill counter" I am very familiar with "The "ONE" care" and now that 01/01/2013 is here a little known clause on page 894, paragraph 325, line 26, subsection B-2, it clearly states that to help pay for this glorious "Plan", ALL UNEMPLOYEMENT EXTENTIONS ARE HERBY CANCELLED and the "reset" button haz been pushed so we are back to the begining with only 26 weeks available to any beet-digger that has labored in the fields for at least 3 consectutive years in a row.

Now on the brighter side, EVERYONE living or dead is now elligable to go on disability and collect their lot of black-bread, beets, and vodka, from the collectives stores every month as long as you vote for the "One's" glorious 3rd term.

If only every public servant was as effective as Comradette Watson working out of the Peoples Lab of Progressive Idealism know by the KKKapitalists as "Detroit".

joanne-watson gimme da bacon.jpg