The Chicago Lunch Baggers

Chicago school bans some lunches brought from home

To encourage healthful eating, Chicago school doesn't allow kids to bring lunches or certain snacks from home — and some parents, and many students, aren't fans of the policy

Do you suppose Moochelle is at the bottom of this?

You would think Chicagoans would be used to this sort of thing.

Comrade Scratchy,

Chicagoans are used to this sort of thing, I assure you. They'll tacitly go about obeying whatever loony toon law that gets passed. Afterall, they're the ones who gave us "Senator" Obumbo, "dick" Durbin, Rahm "steak stabber" Emanuel, and eons of the Daley Regime/Combine.

What's not being allowed to bring your lunch to skool to them? Just don't try to build a WAL MART anywhere in Chicago though!

How did the Wal Mart Dimension get into this Equation?
Chicago has it all, does it not? I mean you can get your lunch and go hungry too?
"At Little Village, most students must take the meals served in the cafeteria or go hungry or both."

Huckleberry Commons Thyme wrote:Chicago has it all, does it not? I mean you can get your lunch and go hungry too?

"At Little Village, most students must take the meals served in the cafeteria or go hungry or both."

I'll be darned. It DOES say that. In print.

That may be one of those "Freudian Slips".

Huckleberry Commons Thyme wrote:How did the Wal Mart Dimension get into this Equation?
Chicago has it all, does it not? I mean you can get your lunch and go hungry too?
Welcome HCT! Nice avatar...happy Yuri's Night.

Царевна wrote:
Welcome HCT! Nice avatar...happy Yuri's Night.[/quote]
My, well , ummmm, yeeeeah. well ummmm....thank-you Царевна.... after a search engine translatiom of your name and a look at your Avatar, I had to check mine to be certain the Goo was still there.
May The Force of Laika be with you also!

Comrades, nutrition has nothing to do with it. It's simply a matter of preserving Union jobs. School cafeteria workers are members of the SEIU. If younglings don't eat cafeteria food it may be necessary to layoff slop shovelers.

Whoopie,

Point noted, but SEIU thugs would never get laid off even if there weren't little skulls full of poop not eating the publik skool pablum being fed to them. The thugs would simply be shuffled around, or better yet, get jobs like the Chicago city union truck drivers have, in where they just have to drive fellow workers around to job sites and then just sit until they're done and then drive them back. Nice work for a cool $90K @ year if you can get it.

This game is all about government control. And Little Village is a sanctuary haven for illegal aliens, drug cartel gangs, home of illegal document printing rings and of course, Mexican food and cockroaches.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
Huckleberry Commons Thyme wrote:Chicago has it all, does it not? I mean you can get your lunch and go hungry too?

I'll be darned. It DOES say that. In print.

That may be one of those "Freudian Slips".

Excusable we could suppose for 2 "On the Beat" reporters in Rahm Israel Emanuel's boring little Tchicago, where nothing ever happens and there is never a story to uncover or report. Suddenly as a Miracle, The Holy Grail of Stop The Presses' events takes place as "Fernando Dominguez cut the figure of a young revolutionary leader during a recent lunch period at his elementary school."... and they were there, yes by Laika's luck, they were there to get the Scoop of 2011.

Comrade Whinny is correct: The prole spawn children will eat what they are told and when they are told to eat it. Or else.

And why is it unusual that The Central Peoples Government should take over the nutrition of future beetdiggers The Next Generation? It relieves their respective residential collectives of the misery task of scrounging acquiring edible materials rations for the hours of Propaganda Camp the school day. Also, Free Food is a Right!

If all of those moms would simply unionize with the AFL-CIO they would be able to put the right to pack off their kids with home-made lunches into their contracts. I mean, this is so silly. Damn scab moms. This is about the human right to collectively bargain. Without the right to collectively bargain there are no rights!

Jeepers...

Margaret wrote:If all of those moms would simply unionize with the AFL-CIO they would be able to put the right to pack off their kids with home-made lunches into their contracts. I mean, this is so silly. Damn scab moms. This is about the human right to collectively bargain. Without the right to collectively bargain there are no rights!

Jeepers...

You tell it Sister Margaret.... you Tell The World....
Picture 102.jpg