The Church of Obama the Redeemer

Party aparatchiks Evans Thomas and Chris Matthews confirmed yesterday what we at The Cube already knew: His O'liness is a living god!

Here is a portion of the transcript

CHRIS MATTHEWS: … But what I liked about the President's speech in Cairo was that it showed a complete humility. …

EVAN THOMAS: … Reagan was all about America... Obama is ‘we are above that now.' We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something – I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above – above the world, he's sort of God. He's-

MATTHEWS: Yeah.

DEAR LEADER is so good that he puts the interests of the world ahead of the self-interest of Amerika. Unlike that evil Rethuglikkkan, Ronald Reagan [spit!].

ALL HAIL THE ONE!!!!

Over a year ago we had a story called Holy Temple of Obama, posted by Nancy.

Hillary Operative (HO) wrote:... it feels so right... I'm filled with hope... I like this change. Get away from me! Don't resist the change, comrades! Change is good! We've been looking for change elsewhere, but I just realized that change is us! I'm a changed man!... woman!... whatever!

It's been four months since Obama became President, and a year since he became God. Isn't there a rule somewhere requiring him to report on his accomplishments after a year in the hover-office?

Once again, the Cube™ is at the forefront of Progressive thought and leadership. We were ahead of the MSM during the election and ascendancy of His Excellency in 2008. We knew He was a God then, when He won the nomination and General election!!

Our Dear Leader and Mullah of the Largest Muslim nation, Barack Hussein Obama, is convincing the world that we have repented from the Evil behavior of Bu$Hitler and his Criminal cronies. No longer are we imposing our deranged ideals and values upon a helpless world.

Blessed be the One!! May His Light shine on the world and lead us out of the Darkness of the last 8 years!!

My leg is tingling with the knowledge we are in the presence of our Saviour. Feel the Love and Hope, Comrades!!

Komrades! The hour-long special Service from the White Temple of His Oliness, featured on the interNational oBamacasting Collective (NBC) last night was most glorious! The Temple priests and priestesses must have spiked the vodka, as altar boy Brian Williams was caught up in ecstasy and rapture in the omnipresence of his Savior.

The most glorious moment of all was when altar boy Brian asked His Oliness: "O mighty One, pardon thy altar boys trespasses against thine presence, but wouldst thou, in thy infinite wisdom, if the moment shall arise that a suitor for the offspring of thine loins and the High Priestess Mikhaila's sacred womb, shall come knocking on these here Holiest of all Temple doors, greet him, O merciful One, with a shovel?"

I heard sacred bells ringing at that very moment, signifying the moment of transubstantiation of a mere mortal president into an immortal god.

O rapture, O joy! O for a thousand tongues to sing the praise!It was Obamagasmic!

Comrades,

Here is the video of Comrade Evan Thomas praising our Savior and Dear Leader!!

Duh Comrade Evan Thomas! Duh! The One is Alien to this World, of course that makes him a God. In fact, I will inform the former God of your revelation in The Peoples Church(TM) tomorrow. I'm sure he will be relieved to finally shrug off the weight of this world for his O'linesses new reign.

Dr. Iam Left
8678 - Total number of minutes your head would have to be in the Chernobyl reactor core before any utterance from a liberal could ever arrive at any semblance of logical thought.

Fixed yer hackneyed post fer ya there,Dr. Left.......yer welcome :) LnT

namer
<script>alert("Hi All!");</script>

Comrade namer, have you met my friend Mr. Cracker?... er... huuuummmmmmm... I just figured since you both, er, like to serve drinks, you might, er, know him, no?

Look into my eye Comrade, I have a secret for you.....

Comrades,
In this Sacred Statist Church of Obama the Redeemer, let us give alms to his O'liness.
Let us support the cause of Righteous Indignition(TM).

Comrade namer, before you test another script
BOMB TO DESTROY HIS OLINESS'S CHURCH
do not forget to.....
GIVE alms to the Glorious Cause Of The World of Next Tuesday(TM)...

<embed wmode="transparent" src="https://www.zazzle.com/utl/getpanel?zp= ... 1934274750" FlashVars="feedId=117956571934274750" width="450" height="300" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed><br><a href="https://thepeoplescube.com/Store.php">Get Re-Educated</a> at <a href="https://www.https://thepeoplescube.com/ ... .com/">The Peoples Cube Store >>></a>

Comrades, that clip has left me with weak legs. I just don't know what to do. Finally someone has come out of the closet and said it: His O'liness is God. Above America. Such bravery; I was fool enough to think that news was supposed to present facts and editorials opinions but here we are, with that utter conduit to truth, Chris Matthews, interviewing Evan Thomas (did I get his name right?) who tell us that Obama is...wait for it...God.

Now all of us made progs have known for some while that Amerikkka is a shitty little place. If it hadn't been for Amerikkka the cause of totalitarianism would have swallowed the world at least three times.

Now Comrades Matthews and Thomas are seeking an exalted position: not that of reporter, but of toad-eating, lickspittle, fecalosculator to a solipsistic, narcissistic empty suit, while proving themselves incapable of understanding anything bigger than they are, just as bugs in a petrie dish don't know that someone is looking through the microscope at them.

Dear Glorious Leader Commissar Theocritus,

Bugs? Bugs you say? I, Red Rooster, do like bugs.

RR, have you noticed how Comrade Matthews' leg twitches much like a roach's? In fact one could say that he is a roach in a blond wig with two legs amputated.

And Evan Thomas--no temple whore of ancient Greece was more devout in her devotions.