The Drapes must wait. First, get that Evil Bust out of Here!

Ugh! Churchill? Please...umm papa mau mau.

Get that Capitalist outta here! Somebody call Fidel so I can get a bust of Che.

5bb856562100004202c93ced.jpeg

Class Enemy

(sounds the alarm)
Get into positions people, and nt the ones our Hemipenis Emperor showed you!

Obama wrote:Ugh! Churchill? Please...umm papa mau mau.

Get that Capitalist outta here! Somebody call Fidel so I can get a bust of Che.

For Lenin's Sake! Is this the best the Obamessiah can do? Really O, you have to tighten up. Can you imagine the Hillary reacting as tamely as this if she was re-doing her office? Where is the Empress' blood lust? Where is the MTE's compassionate rage?

You're right Pupovich. WWHD?
I should have smashed it like an ashtray or a lamp over Michelle's head.
Why did I ever send it back?
Wait! I'm Lord Barack The Merciful....I was feeling merciful today.

I'll let your insolence pass this time Pupovich, because who are YOU to Question ME....Lord Barack the Merciful?

It's so wonderful that the Obamessiah is purging the White House of the filthy bourgeois capitalist imperialist's image. That scum wanted Britain to send in troops to the new USSR after World War I and undo Comrade Lenin's glorious Communist Revolution.

Yes The Obamessiah, Perhaps you should have melted it down and made a bust of Jihmha Carter, yes "Jimmy Peanuts"our feckless hero. Between the Gorical, and the Bamas cabinet, Carter is looking better all the time. Perhaps they should dredge up some Carter retreads, they are in there 80's but hey they gotta be better than the stink bombs the Bamas put up so far. The petty tax cheats, will work well with the senile, and demented senior citizens.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Keeper of the Faith

Obama wrote:You're right Pupovich. WWHD?
I should have smashed it like an ashtray or a lamp over Michelle's head.
Why did I ever send it back?
Wait! I'm Lord Barack The Merciful....I was feeling merciful today.

I'll let your insolence pass this time Pupovich, because who are YOU to Question ME....Lord Barack the Merciful?

Comrade Obama.....Do I have to spell it out for you? What were you thinking when you simply gave this bust back to the British? OK, it doesn't fit in with your usual decorations.... have you any clue how much I... er..the Party could have made on that? Did you ever consider what I personally may have had stashed away inside it? But enough of that! Oh, and don't forget Comrade Obama....we are Inner Party so we are not as eager to swoon at your name like the useful idiots that voted. Be that as it may be, May you be Blessed Lord Obamah for your Mercy!

But enough of that! Oh, and don't forget Comrade Obama....we are Inner Party so we are not as eager to swoon at your name like the useful idiots that voted. Be that as it may be, May you be Blessed Lord Obamah for your Mercy!

Do detect a hint of sarcasm?

You bastard! I have been working both day and night on the most important work in the world.
Why yesterday, as a matter of fact, with the help of (President) Pelosi. we got H.R. 80 passed in the House, 323-95.As you can see, I need to get this rushed through the Senate as fast as possible, once that is done, it's time for Stimulus 3
We all know what a danger George W. Bush is to the world. This bill will forever keep George in Texas, thereby negating any need for a War Crimes trial.
Once the Senate passes this, I will sign it immediately and George will be forever stuck in Crawford.
Please contact the Mime™ and get him to petition Barbara Boxer to get this breezed through the Senate. Maybe he could also do a YouTube video also?
We all know how successful the Impeach for Peace movement was and I need his help in getting this passed. If Mikael can't help, it'll be a long time before the Treasury prints some more fiat currency.

A glorious day for Congress! I have laid awake at night, listening to the ravening hordes of killer chimps rampaging through the neighborhood, just waiting for the moment that they burst into my house and killed me in my own bed. Thank the State for the courage and foresight of Representative Blumengauer in introducing this bill and leading the debate! There is no greater, no more urgent issue facing the Republic today! And thanks as well for Senators Bover and Vitter for vowing to bring the matter before the Senate with all due haste.

I am so glad to see that, with the worthless obstructionism of the Republicans (spit) finally pushed aside by the recent election, Congress can finally get down to the truly serious business of government!

Obama wrote: Do detect a hint of sarcasm?

You bastard! I have been working both day and night on the most important work in the world.

That is a bit better Comrade Obama. For just a moment, I thought I saw a bit of blood lust in your eyes, though it still lacks the intensity and depth of feeling that the Empress engendered. But I am glad that I have at least got you on the right track. No need for thanks Comrade. I know I will get my just reward in the "stimulus package."