The Emperor's New Clothes

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

"No Keith, that skirt does not make your butt look big. Now get in the car."

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Are We Lumberjacks?

Heh. A Love Nazi. A Hope Nazi and a Change Nazi.

You've been a bad, bad oil executive. A naughty corporate profiteer. We get high just talking about punishing Big Oil, Big Guns, Big Tobacco, Big Food, Big Finances, and Big Auto. Size matters, genossen!

Especially when watching a Small Government quickly grow into Big Government. I think I just wet myself.

Where's Bruno when we need him?

Comrade

will these new uniforms be after we change our policy of "Don't ask don't Tell" ?

11541_1280145038173_1066464182_826734_7558217_n.jpg
You will know it's true when it looks like this?

How gloriously equal! I especially like how Dear Leader is portrayed with one white hand to show faux solidarity with the majority cracker population but then reaffirms his street cred with the patented Michael Jackson One Glove Thing ™ .

Good catch Buffoon, I hadn't noticed that. The leather glove is probably hiding the iron fist of the Chicago way (Dear Leader's left handed you know).

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Good catch Buffoon, I hadn't noticed that. The leather glove is probably hiding the iron fist of the Chicago way (Dear Leader's left handed you know).

Since I'm a loyal Illinois serf, I think Dear Leaders glove would surely conceal an iron fist... backed by a very, very limp wrist...
...something far more glorious though is awaiting behind his mismatched butt scratchers... we'll all feel it very, very soon...