The Great Change

The Great Change

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

The effects of Obamunism are already being felt nationwide as seen in record growth of the unemployment rolls, as well as the most rapid increase in taxation and budget deficits in the nation's history.

King Barack Obama celebrates by vacationing in France and immediately returning from his vacation to play golf and swim.

Obamunistas have already seen to the successful takeover of America's largest banks and manufacturing concerns, and are rapidly throwing all of the oppressive white men out of work.

I have found way to add to parties coffers!!

My dacha could use a new fire pit, just saying.

Сгребите 4 U

Май гулаги, быть полным капиталистических свиней, делающих совок готовые рабочие места.

Comrades,

I just received a news flash from the Washington Post that Comrade 0bama has announced the creation of 600,000 new jobs. Snap! Just like that: He speaks and jobs are created. In 8 years, Bushitler couldn't figure that out.

While Bush still hasn't gotten his, I am waiting to get mine. But I have Hope™ my condition will Change™ soon when the TARP floodgates open. After all, He's the one we've been wanking working waiting for. He won't forget me, never, not in a million years.

"I just received a news flash from the Washington Post that Comrade 0bama has announced the creation of 600,000 new jobs."

Actually Comrade Tovarich, he has gloriously "preserved" them! Indeed, any job not lost is a job preserved by our Dear Leader (of course)! All good floweth from the anointed One, and he is the State, and the State is in him (Like Comrades Olbermann and Matthews I get a chubby just thinking about it).

Now, Suck Bunny must return to the beet harvest before his job is non preserved!

Comrade Suck Bunny,

We must get Comrade Trofim Lysenko to get to work on beets that turn into carrots, like those potatoes that would theoretically turn into pineapples, etc. and make the Soviet Union tropical fruit independent.