The Joy of being a true Prog....

Comrades!

I am overcome with both pride, and also with sadness to report this situation!

https://hamptonroads.com.nyud.net/2010/08/noshow-12-years-worker-norfolk-still-paid

As a true prog, I feel we need to band together to try and reverse this situation. Progs like this are rare, and to make an example out of him/her/it is a discrace!

We should badger petition the city of Norfolkgrad to not only reverse this unacceptable action, but upon re-instatement, this truly worthy member of the collective needs a substational raise for the "pain and suffering" of all the years of hard non-work!

Why, that is nothing less than true bigotry. Who is 'excepted' to show up for work?? This is the very reason capitalism is a failure - all the mandates and expectation, we're expect to hold to. Just ridiculous (and I sure wish I knew his/her secret... 12 yr. wow)

I agree with Comrade Boris - this injustice must be corrected. This is the COMMONWEALTH of Virginia, not some Capitalist pigsty where rights and responsibilities emanate from the Individual instead of the Collective!

I was reading PROGWEEK and they had nominated this fellow traveler as the Progressive of the Year for gaming serving the needs of the People ™ in Bell, Kalifornia so admirably. In lieu of this news, our UnNamed Prog must be entered immediately, after all even though the take service's rendered fee is impressive, dumbass Comrade Rizzo actually showed up.

ba-Bell_Salaries_0501999934_part5.jpg

The apparatchiks at PROGWEEK need to reveal this man's secret to true Prog Nirvana.

unnamed prog.jpg

I denounce Progs who put paper bags over their heads! We must save a tree whenever possible by using (and re-using) plastic bags. Furthermore, plastic bags lock in the hot CO2 that Progs exhale in abundance which will reduce the threat of Global Warming.

In fact I think every Prog would enjoy a good night's rest if they took a sleeping pill, had some vodka and donned a plastic bag before going to bed.

Comrade Whoopie: I DENOUNCE YOU.

The paper sack is a proud tradition in many a prole's house at bedtime.

Shovel 4 U wrote:The apparatchiks at PROGWEEK need to reveal this man's secret to true Prog Nirvana.

unnamed prog.jpg
Why, everyone knows who this is. It's the UNKNOWN COMIC!