The lesson of Tucson - GUN CONTROL NOW!

One of the fiercest gun-control advocates in Congress, Rep. Carolyn McCarthy (D-N.Y.), pounced on the shooting massacre in Tucson Sunday, promising to introduce legislation.

McCarthy ran for Congress after her husband was gunned down and her son seriously injured in a shooting in 1993 on a Long Island commuter train.

“My staff is working on looking at the different legislation fixes that we might be able to do and we might be able to introduce as early as tomorrow.”

Many advocate groups have come forward in support of the Comradette:

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Join the movement & tell us what you will do to keep guns out of the hands of the high risk groups mentioned in the video. (teabaggers, ect.)

A Shovel Ready Comrade also speaks out for gun control NOW!

These people in the "high risk groups" have rights too, do they not? We should not be prejudging their right to have rights. We should be doing more studies on why they have some of the, so called, bad intentions...even though it is their right. I am thinking some of these so called bad intentions, come from hearing Sarah Palin or teabaggers. That is enough to make anyone want to murder and not be held accountable.

Sarah Palin is guilty!

Comrades! Beware!

Those of us in the mainstream media MUST, I repeat MUST clear our interview subjects before we begin an interview.
Case in point....Ed Schultz, who is now undergoing trauma counseling because the on site TV crew failed to clear the interview subject, the so-called hero, Joe Zamudio, if he carried a gun. Watch and learn Comrades as the narrative becomes totally unhinged.
Ed is making progress at The KMTC and is expected to make a full recovery. The on site TV crew have been reassigned to the GULAG for intensive re-education.

Don't let this happen TO YOU!

WARNING: Video is disturbing to Progressives.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-3GTwa ... r_embedded

I pledge to hide away as many weapons and as much ammunition as I can to keep it out of the hands of the unworthy !! Goodness knows we cannot have our hardworking criminals getting hurt on the job.

We had better seize the moment & take all the teabaggers guns quickly.
They're loading up & it sure don't look like they plan on squirrel hunting.

gall.gun.show.jpg

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img] Who does this " Joe Zamudio " think he is ?

All he does in this interview is state his inane opinions, shamelessly basing them upon university-disproven theories of common sense and Constitutional authority.
He doesn't seem at all concerned that he might have traumatized the shooter by holding him down on the ground without his consent. The ACLU should be called upon to file charges against this "Zamudio" person for violating Jared Loughner's rights.

This guy being interviewed is certainly no hero, just another arrogant, gun-happy conservative who obviously doesn't have the intellegence to realize that he needs to bow down before the politically correct idols of MSNBC.

( I need to end my commentary here.....just talking about this hero.....ah.....loser is upsetting my chi.)

This nightmare has become a national emergency. We must have immedate gun control, suppression of violent rhetoric and banning of all unapproved public speech until the crisis ends, maybe in 50 or 60 years. The president must be given emergency powers and all political opposition prohibited until further notice for everyone's own good. Congressional sessions and the normal protections of the Bill of Rights must be suspended until the perpetrators of the criminal acts are identified and apprehended and order restored. We must act now to protect the Constitution and our way of life.

Oh, and fix climate disruption, too.

Comrades,
The below glorious image proves our point.

gun_control.jpg

If any of you are thinking of coming to my studio bunker,

Gun control mamaw.jpg

Krasnodar wrote:[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img] Who does this " Joe Zamudio " think he is ?

All he does in this interview is state his inane opinions, shamelessly basing them upon university-disproven theories of common sense and Constitutional authority.
He doesn't seem at all concerned that he might have traumatized the shooter by holding him down on the ground without his consent. The ACLU should be called upon to file charges against this "Zamudio" person for violating Jared Loughner's rights.

This guy being interviewed is certainly no hero, just another arrogant, gun-happy conservative who obviously doesn't have the intellegence to realize that he needs to bow down before the politically correct idols of MSNBC.

( I need to end my commentary here.....just talking about this hero.....ah.....loser is upsetting my chi.)
Re-arrange your Feng Shui while you're at it too Comrade.

Oh, Comrades! This is so exciting! Here we thought the gun control legislation possibility was lost, and then this lunatic plays right into our hands.

Say it ain't sooo Joe. Just say it AIN"T SOOOOOOOO! Joe Zamudio could have been a National Hero. Good heavens, what manner of a State is Arizona where normal citizens can walk around with guns? Are you kidding me? He said; "As I walked out of the Walgreen's I had my hand on the butt and flipped the safety off." That sent a chill down my spine!

My best to Ed. May your recovery be swift.

I denounce Ed Schultz for owning any kind of firearm. He has betrayed The Party ™ As for this Reichwing agitator, Joe Zamudio, if he hadn't interviened, we might have more bodies to blame on Sarah palin and Rush Limbaugh! Send him to the Gulag!

Comrades,

Let us get down to the basics.

The problem in Arizona as in the other states [estimates range from 50 to 57] is not guns, nor ammunition.

The real problem here is Freedom.

Dear Leader is doing his best to stamp this condition out on the American scene, then we will have "Peace in our time."

There will be peace when there is no opposition to the Party ™