The Libyan Problem

mob sign.JPG
Arab communities are backward in many ways but they can usually be counted on for a decent riot. We are disappointed in Comrade Gaddafi's people and their insensitivity to appropriate mob symbolism. The People's riot symbol has always been a raised fist. Only weak capitalists show that silly "V" for, what is that for anyway, Valiant, Volition. Vicariousness? No my friend, it is the raised fist which has served the proletariat revolutionaries throughout the ages. I have my doubts about the conviction of this Libyan revolution when even the basics are ignored.

Image Image
I believe we will rue the day in which we saw the demise of Comrade Gaddafi, such a great man.

gaddafi.jpg
al jazeera.jpg

They are too well dressed to be a true proletariat mob - this smacks of our comrades at SEIU and ACORN! Which is to say, move along, nothing to see here, move along now...

Yes, they do look a little sparkly for rag-tag rebels emerging from the desert to overtake Tripoli. There could be a makeup man in the back, somewhere. Maybe he has his artistic fist up, in a sort of limp-wrist fashion. But this photo came from the Al Jazeera Blog so it would be authentic.

At least the new constitution is sticking with Sharia. I would hate to see those Libyan women getting out of line.

Indeed, Peoples' Comrade! Look at the liberties these Muslim women are taking....liberties which may seem understandable to us, but that's just because we don't understand Muslims:

https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylo ... ained.html

"We are willing to become martyrs." (Obama, just send money) It has cost a billion so far and he is not gone yet, and why do we care, exactly? Because we need to bring "stability" to the region, of course. And we can afford it. Fire up that press Ben, we've got some printing to do.

billion.jpg

The Princess is correct, that Hala Misrati is an affront to all that is Holy Red Jihad.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:"We are willing to become martyrs." (Obama, just send money) It has cost a billion so far and he is not gone yet, and why do we care, exactly? Because we need to bring "stability" to the region, of course. And we can afford it. Fire up that press Ben, we've got some printing to do.

Ahhhhh....and note what stability Dear Leader has brought! Libya is now a halcyon, quiet pool of clear waters....