The media takes its marching orders from freaks at Harvard

Don't tell me the media isn't organized and doesn't take marching orders from a handful of leftist freaks out of Harvard. Because, they do.

Obama opens his trap at his inauguration speech about ‘global warming' — just a couple of weeks after Rolling Stone starts their ‘global warming' crisis de jour propaganda push to the young and the dumb:

Rolling stone global warming.jpg
harvard_shield_wreath edited.jpg

I do not know where Amerika would be without our glorious ambassadors at the Harvard School of Permanent Indoctrination (andthis is one ambassador who will not be put to death). I hope they are leaning to spell more korrectly the word Amerika, which glorifies and amplifies our dear leaders agenda.

When the going gets weird, the weird turn Pro.

Comrade Hunter S. Thompson

Mucho dittos, Commissar Yahoo!

Comrade Fine, I personally know/knew the piano guy for David Bowie, Michael Garson. He recently did a "thing" supporting the OWS! Just Google him. I really don't know what to say at this point.

I'm befuddled.

I know what O'bama should do about "global warming": just raise his mighty arms and make a pronouncement just like he did to lower the sea level.

Meanwhile, Junk Science™ marches on.

Sugar Daddy Bear,

Once Oleander raises his mighty arms, we will then be privileged to enjoy the exquisite fragrance of his most equally mighty BO.

Now that's what I call "Junk Science™"