The Missing Logos/Groups on Obama's Site

This came in the mail from Brad the Designer who wrote:

On Obama's website there are many people groups listed that support Obama and he supports as well. Each people group has an image or logo that highlights that specific demographic. There are, however, some people groups that make up his "base" that are left out. I thought I'd start a series of logos to help him show his support for these people as well. (I wouldn't want him to leave them out!) Logo #1. Abortionists for Obama.

Brad says he has hi-rez images available if anyone needs a printout.

How could the Obamasiah leave out Abortionists. . . is it because he's the Messiah?

What about dead people for Obama? I worked for LBJ. And after all, no one has better served the Necroproxy demographic than the Daleys.

Mimes for Obama! (Ha--I said it first!)

Foreign Despots and Dictators for Obama

Homeless People for Obama (Will Vote Democrat for Food)

Remember the lovely ladies of Breasts Not Bombs? They're now Boobs for Barack.

I wonder if the Mime's head will explode if the governor of Minnesota is tapped for McCaine's Veep?

How could you tell? Also, the picture of the Mime leering. Surely that's a Photoshop creation. No one would actually publish that.

What about Contortionist for Obama or my outfit Extortionist for Obama? Don't we deserve a poster? Hmm? Aren't we important?

BTW - I regret to announce that Jesse Jackson is no longer a member of Extotionist for Obama.

They're now Boobs for Barack.

Could they have Obama logos for pasties?
Maybe cowbells for tittie tassles instead?

ACORN Lawyers (aka "Community Activists") For Obama

What about NAMBLA for Obama?

Sniffing Euroweenies for Obama. SEWO.

Ivan Betinov wrote:I wonder if the Mime's head will explode if the governor of Minnesota is tapped for McCaine's Veep?

I know everyone in Minnesota, their heads will explode, except us comrades in the secret camp (check my profile for more information on this if you are confused.)

How about a logo of steaming PeoplesBaby Poop....

Change for Obama

Or a line of mendicants with machine guns: Change for Obama. Or else.

Harod
In the illinois state senate he was clearly willing to fight for a unborn infants right to die..

A principled stand on the right of the unborn to choose mercy killing as outlined in the Constitution somewhere.