The New Immigration!

Thank God for Obama, he want's to start letting in everybody. Sue Arizona. No need to assimilate, or even like the United States. Those damn Europeans, you know, the Prussians, the Germans, the Poles, those who came here seeking sanctuary and fought for the U.S. during WWII, that's just typical of Western civilization. Just group think. They wanted freedom...Ha, capitalist tools!

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

No, this next generation of immigrants has to be political. They don't like the U.S., but if we make them citizens, they will vote for us.....but in a time of war will they fight for us? Where do the allegiances of these new illegal immigrants lie?

E pluribus unum

Here's diversity working in WWII. Obama hates this, he would call it "clinging to guns and religion", not the liberation of Paris.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO POST IMAGES FROM YOUR YAHOO MAIL!

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE THE UPLOAD FEATURE!

Comrades, I point to our open immigration policy with Alderaan for what peoples of other cultures have done for us. Case closed.

tea_party_capital1.jpg

Oh well. Spectrum Sanitizer isn't listening. I guess these are the images he had in mind - already posted on another thread:

Comrade Gulag 4 Alfred,

While it's nice "the Princess" has joined the struggle against the Tea Baggers, we need someone with a little more oomph. Where's a Jedi Knight when you need one?

I for one like these Latino immigrants, at least they know the value of a belt for keeping their pants up.

Didn't the evil Emperor Bush blow up Alderaan with his Death Star?

And it is also of niceness that they come ready to be of picking our noses, too. Is that not what that chained immigrant be of telling us with his finger ready?

Image Whoopie - too funny!

On an administrative note - I just sent an email to spectrum sanitizer, who obviously didn't get the first memo above:

Red Square wrote:Dear spectrum sanitizer -

Please go back to your post on The New Immigration and upload the images. No one can see them except you because they are stored on your Yahoo mail account, accessible only with your own password. To everyone else they appear as broken links.

We have an upload feature in the editor; use it!

Red Square

So, basically, what the Obama Administration says is:

Illegal Aliens have the right to a well paying job, while natural born citizens don't.

Fascinating!

Once again, Prэmiэя Obama shows that Comяadэ Lэиiи was just an amateur.

All hail the Prэmiэя!

I agree, Mexicans have a right to a fair wage...in MEXICO. Seriously, shouldn't these people be back in Mexico fighting for revolutionary justice for the workers?

Running to America is counter-revolutionary and defeatist. The ruling oligarchy that oppresses the Mexican people can not be overthrown from this side of the border.

Comrades, we are making a grave mistake allowing these Capitalists to flood our country. The Democrat Party is betraying us as well as the Unions in a short sighted effort to gain votes.