The only shovel-ready job in America

The promised shovel-ready jobs have finally arrived! And unlike other jobs, this excavation project is likely to never end...thus potentially providing generations of productive work for lawbreakers from other countries generously paid for by the worker-citizens of the USSA.

shovel-ready-job.jpg
attribution: Dennis Miller

There are still glorious union jobs just waiting for shovel authorization.
DSFDS051147--525x350.jpg

Well, there's digging up, and digging down. The latter is soon to be big business ... if you have the right connections.

Hamlet_and_the_Gravediggers-1.jpg

Please tell me that the Grave Diggers Socialized Medicine image will soon be made available in print on t-shirts in store #86.

My Our Glorious Heroic Peoples Revolutionary Kollecktiv Has Unanimously Voted that "If Commissar Hoffa Can Be Recovered Completely" from "His" bodily 'Resting-place' (And possibly Re-Awakened As Was Commissar Stalin, A Feat Which Was Reliably Reported In Many Politically-Korrect-Missives After Comrade Stalin's Transfiguration), then EVERY EFFORT Should Be Made To Reach This Glorious End! (And if YOU don't believe in The Transfiguration Of Commissar Hoffa, well, the NSA Now has your address / GSA-location, you Despicable Thought Criminal.)

Apparatchik Unkulturny wrote:My Our Glorious Heroic Peoples Revolutionary Kollecktiv Has Unanimously Voted that "If Commissar Hoffa Can Be Recovered Completely" from "His" bodily 'Resting-place' (And possibly [highlight=#FFFF00]Re-Awakened As Was Commissar Stalin,[/highlight] [highlight=#ffff00]A Feat Which Was Reliably Reported In Many Politically-Korrect-Missives After Comrade Stalin's Transfiguration[/highlight]), then EVERY EFFORT Should Be Made To Reach This Glorious End! (And if YOU don't believe in The Transfiguration Of Commissar Hoffa, well, the NSA Now has your address / GSA-location, you Despicable Thought Criminal.)

The proof of Apparatchik Unkulturny's assertion:

Lenin A.gif