The Party Congratulates Party Operative McCain

A special heartfelt letter of praise to the Party's favorite “maverick” media darling opportunist

McCain_Biden.jpg

My Friends™: (Just trying it on, John)

On behalf of the Democrat Party and H.R.M Hillary Rodham Clinton, we personally would like to extend our congratulations to Senator John McCain (RINO – Arizona) for his monumental and extraordinary win in South Carolina. John, the Party has never doubted you – not even for one second – and we hope, no, we pray (we like throwing that word around), yes, pray, that you will successfully snatch the Republican nomination so that we can have two Democrats running on both sides of the aisle (although Hillary will win, of course).

Also, the Party would like to thank John's longtime girlfriend Senator Lindsey Graham (RINO – South Carolina) for her valiant efforts in securing the state for her lover John McCain. We know that Lindsey will make a fine First Lady – that is if you were to win, John, which you clearly won't for obvious reasons. Looking back now, maybe you should have opted to be Non-Person Kerry's VP pick in 2004, John – perhaps then and only then would you have had a chance to see the inside of the Oval Office. We knew you were thinking about running on the ticket with Non-Person Kerry and are happy that you decided to suck up to someone else instead.

mccain_bush-hug-713122-1.jpg

Well John, we can only hope now that you will have as many hugs to give Her Excellency when we coronate her in November. Her Excellency just loves hugs from washed up old blowhards! Why, she must get several hugs from Ted Kennedy every time she walks into the Senate with a bottle of scotch in her back pocket. In the meantime, tonight is your night, John, so please enjoy your fifteen minutes of fame while it last.

Cheers My Friends™,

Meowsevich S. Punchenko

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote: Well John, we can only hope now that you will have as many hugs to give Her Excellency when we coronate her in November.

Will she even allow lowly humans to come into that kind of contact with her?

Don't worry, Betty. I highly doubt John's girlfriend will allow him to hug another man like our MTE. Lindsey is known to get jealous... especially when you throw in a manly man like Hillary into the mix.

Image END SEXISM IN THE WORKPLACE, NOW!

Meow, I congratulate you. First your assay into beingness, and your transbiological liaison with your toaster-beyng wife Helen, and now you are a spokesthing for the transgendered. I have done research and found this
which is of course RINO Ms. Lindsey Graham before that trip to Trinidad, Colorado.

I don't think they'll ever get that Adam's apple thingie down.

Truly a McCain victory would bring us the victory eventually, but of course the MTE will win as is right, and why wait for the victory when we can have it immediately with Hillary.

I think we will see a foreshadowing in the Superbowl.

Clearly MTE is represented by the Patriots. Who is more patriotic than Hillary? The Giants... an obvious stooge representing Big Business, Big Bush, Big Capitalism not to mention a derogatory dig at those less tall. It also seems obvious that these "Giants" are the alleged "underdogs" and therefore are clearly rethuglikkkans.