The Pelosi Index

If anyone was wondering why I hadn't been posting here in the last few days, I have a confession to make. I've been cheating on the collective with another website. No, it's not what you think, it was only a temporary affair and I'll always be here for the collective.

Anyway, it was all very innocent and I can even show you the screenshot. See it for yourselves here - and click on the accompanying links. The existing setup didn't allow me to do as much automation and interactivity as I wanted, but it may come in the future. Suggestions welcome.

[img]/images/Pelosi_Index.png[/img]

You proudly display the pictures of your transgressions! What nerve.
I've heard the Cube now feels cheap and violated. You may be hearing from its lawyers soon about a divorce.

Comrades - The training here in the Gulag has been completed so we will be ready when Obamacare passes. As per instructions - here is the completed video for the inner circle:

Fearless Leader,
It sounds like your diversions were on the up and up...maybe Tiger could learn a few things from you.

Comrades,

Is it not Comradette Nansky's autobiography that will be titled Going Rouge while Dear Leader's will express his innate bad-assness by taking the title Going Morgue?

Excellent Red Square. Good job on the web site. Have tweeted the link.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrades,

Is it not Comradette Nansky's autobiography that will be titled Going Rouge while Dear Leader's will express his innate bad-assness by taking the title Going Morgue?

Indeed - Dear Leader thinks your thoughts before you have them...

Comrade Shovel 4 U - congratulations on the most equal book cover! I have a feeling you may soon receive a promotion to a Kommissar status.

Red Square wrote:Comrade Shovel 4 U - congratulations on the most equal book cover! I have a feeling you may soon receive a promotion to a Kommissar status.

A little something for the "children",
your most equal on all sidedness.

(Real value - none of that kapitalist toilet paper!)

Your fellow traveler,
Shovel 4 U
我们拧,发蓝和纹身。