The People's Bracket

ncaa.jpg
As noted by some fellow travelers in a previous post, in case you needed further proof of the influence of The People's Cube, our fellow-traveler from The People's Republic of California, 8th district, would like to extend the "nobody loses" philosophy of The People's Cube into college basketball's infamous March Madness.

When asked which team she would like to see win the tourney, comrade Pelosi said she didn't "want anybody to lose."

Fellow Travelers, I must congratulate the more equal brilliance of those who created and founded The People's Cube. They understood that never losing should be extended into all areas of human existence, even gaming. Your contributions to the cause of equality of results continues to spread across the globe like an infectious plaque. Keep up the good work, comrades!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... zkv9e_ymMs#!

CollegeBasketball2.jpg
Indeed, Fellow Comrades and Travelers (but NOT travelers in the sense of traveling in Basketball), it warms my tiny and somewhat shriveled progressive heart to say that I agree with Dear Comrade Speaker Pelosi about college basketball - why should anyone have to lose??

CollegeBasketball.jpg
And don't forget those college cheerleaders! I remember when Comrade Putout was one... oh my, the stories I could tell!

CollegeCheerleaders1.jpg
Yes, fully equal equality is SOOO important, and praise Lenin that our colleges and universities are tolerantly doing SUCH a diversely good job of propagandizing indoctrinating teaching that!

The tournament is declared an eleventy-way tie and everyone gets a prize! A most fair solution. And the TV time can then be redistributed to more useful pursuits like listening to old Castro speeches or watching Hugo Chavez be embalmed. If we had souls, they would be well nourished by such fare.

This just cannot be.

If everyone were to win, Mitt Romney <spit> would be co-president. Something is either flawed in the logic process; or perhaps the "Current Truth" definition of "everyone" only applies to those who are loyal to the Party...

Tovarich Tovarichi - some win more equally than others.

Comrade Marx,

Thank you for your glorious chart of the winners bracket, a triumph in social justice and progressive thought. Guaranteed equality of results promotes the superior liberal doctrine of fairness, while leveling the playing field.

Nazi Peloski should also commended for her new concept of unionizing college basketball players, with full benefits such as: glorious obamacare, obamaphone, obamaipad, obama peoples car, off campus obama section 8 housing, and the American Express obamacard.

FOR WAR d.

Bracket?? I thought they were speaking of our Democrats racket or racketeering? NO? What is so maddening about March if it is not our Democrats bent toward speaking of falsehoods???

Fraulein,
Of course Democrats speak of ( and in ) falsehoods..... year 'round !

To be speaking truth is an affliction by those who are encumbered with a conscience.