The People's Candy

Look the Capitalists make a candy for The Revolution. Perhaps we have allies we did not suspect?

Our Australian allies have already been forging ahead with their internet filtering scheme! This further proves their true intents!

Comrade, their true intents are not true enough to the cause! They only advocate blocking terrorist sites or X-rated sites. What happened to the spirit of blocking everything and then selectively allowing access to party-approved sites only? At least Comrade M&M understands the value of the workers, and of charging into battle with a loaf of bread or a bicycle!

Yes Yes this is very good. I always suspected the M&M's were closet comrades. Now they are coming out. But I am disappointed that they did not come out and give accolades to the Obamessiah. It is possible that some are not good brainwashed comrades. The Green and Blue ones might be (Dare I say) rethuglkkans!!! Perhaps we should look in to helping out comrades over come these Dissidents.

GET COMRADE SOROS ON THE PHONE PRONTO

Ah, this is good candy. It is much better than the Blue Randy Candy that the CIA is using to buy friends in low places in a high country.