The Peoples New Hero!

Silver Scorpion!
Faster than a speeding jet liner packed with infidels!

He can throw homosexuals from the tallest minaret in a single bound!

He can stone 100 evil temptresses (raped women) with one mighty blow!

Infidels are powerless against his super Taquiyya! They must believe everything he says!

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

No mention of how he lost his legs, but of course, we know a martyr's selfless act when we see one...

New Muslim comic book superhero on the way

JWWright wrote:Silver Scorpion!

No mention of how he lost his legs, but of course, we know a martyr's selfless act when we see one...

Quote from the article-

An early sketch shows a boy who lost his legs in a landmine accident and later becomes the Silver Scorpion with the power to control metal with his mind.

My first guess was that he hadn't sufficiently tightened his dynamite vest and it slid to the ground before exploding.

I keep telling the new recruits..." Use suspenders to attach explosives, because belts can slide off !"

They never listen to the State ordnance engineers ..........advisors......Somebody's gonna' get hurt if they keep doing that...............Kids ............

How ironic that the imperialist swine's own land mines were destined to produce the very instrument of their destruction salvation!

The infidels cannot oppress (by not submitting to...) Islam any longer!

Convert, submit or die! Up up & awaaayyyy!

Can that wheel chair outrun a Predator drone?

We need no hero. The People have Cult of Zero Worship.

zero_worship.png

Personally, I don't think this "hero" of the people has a leg to stand on. When was the last time HE raised any tax money to acquire Vodka for the party elite?

I hear the next installment of the comic is called "Silver Scorpion Gets Busy in a Butt-Kicking Contest."

Comrade Beavis, you are most equal! I should have recognized that masked man! Islamic rage boy is truly a hero. "Able to be offended in a single bound..."

Beavis wrote:Of course, images provided by komrade JWWright were modified from the original versions to appeal to Western infidels. The actual conceptual art for the superhero can be found on state approved sites:

muslimsuperhero.jpg
Praise be unto Him, Bringer of Peace and 7 Year-Old Wives! Well done ElShabaz-Al-ZaBevis (otherwise known as Imam Jim).

The children at Cordoba House will be thrilled with the moderate, Western take on an Islamic superhero. If the U.S. government should print and distribute this comic free of charge to American children everywhere it will surely prevent countless terrorist attacks!

You sure know how to kick a guy when he is down. Sheesh, one little mistake and you all run on and on. Jumpin' Jehoshaphat, don't criticize until you walk a mile in another's shoes. Give a guy time to get his footing. You are treading on dangerous ground. I always try to give a leg up (Compassionate Communism).

On the positive side, his Tinactin expenses have decidedly fallen off.
tinactin.jpeg