The Politics of Meaningless

Hillary had "The Politics of Meaning"...well, we saw how that worked out. LOL

Less is More!

Less energy, less fuel, less defense, less food, less they catch on....(and we know who "they" are, don't we comrades?!)
So I'm having "writer's block".
After brainstorming Hope™ and Change™ I need some more one word ambiguous gobbledygook that the Masses will suck up to and chant like zombies.
Who would have guessed this Hope™ and Change™ crap would stupify a nation of dolts?
At least we know our public education programs have been a great success!
This might be easier than we thought.

Are we Patriots or what?

How about "Free"?
Who is against "Free"?
"Care" anybody?
Nahh..."Care" won't work, some people just don't or won't...but hehehehe.....come The Progressive World of Next Tuesday™ I'll make them "Care".

I need some ideas people.
C'mon, I already gave you two!... Hope™ and Change™

Short words we can believe in?

Care is a good word. And so is free. Justice too. Awareness and togetherness are too long, we will lose half of our base before we finish pronouncing them.

Ever considered "The triumph of the will?" "Will" has many layers of meaning. Could be used with other monosyllabic words for the sophisticated intellectuals: Hope. Will. Change.

Let me guess. If Republicans were using these words, the progressives would have already been ridiculing them, saying that the Republican base is so dumb, their leaders must use simple, one-syllable words in order to get some response.

Now, let's discuss the many meanings of the word "can."

I think the Party -- and more importantly, your campaign -- should guarantee happiness to every American idiot who votes for you, My Savior. Yes, this whole "pursuit of happiness" sounds a lot like work to me and, well, I don't do "work". Instead it should be "government-guranteed happiness" so long as you vote the straight Party ticket.

Of course "happiness" means the collective's happiness, and since we are the collective, that means that he grantees all party members happiness.

Thank you all....

Komrade Merciful, Meow & Betty!

How right you are!Happiness... Except as Red pointed out before, too many syllables, we don't want to confuse our base (which of course all is ours to control).

But seeing Merciful here, it reminded me of Hubert Humphrey.
Yes, the Happy Warrior.

What we need isJOY

Lot's of Joy! Merciful, can you bring your Joy Division to Denver?

How about THE POLITICS OF TOYS? Children love toys -- as well as open-minded adults -- and us getting the children vote would be beneficial.

I mean, who is going to say no to a cute little child when he or she demands his or her multiple votes? Who can say no to a child!? And the Republicans? Forget about it... they wouldn't dare attack a child!

Let the children vote! The Politics of Toys, children! VOTE FOR US AND WE WILL GIVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS OF TOYS!

The more votes for Obama, the more cookies you receive!

The above picture is why the evil founding fathers were against the popular election of the President. Sheer stupidity. I wonder if they were "coached" in their choice??