The Poop Trucks of Dubai: a Tourist Wonder

So you have seen those architectural wonders of Dubai. But none are hooked up to a sewer system! The two minute video below passes a line of poop trucks and never gets to the end of the line. What were these people thinking?

Amazingly, Dubai doesn't have a sewage infrastructure to support its skyscrapers, including the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. Drivers said they'd been queuing for three days! Unsurprising then, that many dump their loads into storm drains that lead directly to the open sea. Tourists are warned of the risk of contracting serious illnesses like typhoid and hepatitis if swimming on Dubai beaches. Wikipedia link: Sanitation in Dubai.

If you're going to visit Dubai, be sure to bring a paddle and some nose plugs.

Another glorious collective achievement - full employment.

"Mohammed, I hear your country has full employment. What to they all do?"

"Everyone drives poop trucks."

Hey, environmentalists, have I got a crusade for you!

It cannot be! I refuse to believe that Dear leader is shipping so many shovel ready jobs overseas. Vile right-wing propaganda this.

They didn't fill those poop trucks, somebody else did

Instead of just dumping truckloads crap into the sea, Dear Leader has shown us the way in resolving this " effluentcy problem " through recycling !

Obama Gravy Train 2.jpg

You didn't build that Czar wrote:It cannot be! I refuse to believe that Dear leader is shipping so many shovel ready jobs overseas. Vile right-wing propaganda this.

Believe it! Next thing Dear Leader is planning on doing is sending over James P. Hoffa to set up "card check" amongst the truck drivers and manage a strike! What's a shovel-ready job without a union boss dictating how the job is supposed to be done?

Dear Leader has just held talks with Dubai Sanitation Authority to have all their crap freeze dried and sent here. Coming to People's Commissariat soon: SOYLENT BROWN.