The Popular Front at the Barricades for Science

Today The Popular Front is an unstoppable tidal wave of science! With science behind us all things are possible. The Popular Front will not be denied science!

Science! Science! Science!

the popular front for science 1.jpg

Our Science who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever
Science!

"THIS SPRING WE CAN'T BE SILENT" is my favorite placard. Never mind that Silent Spring was published in 1962. My, how time flies.

Ah yes, Comrades, today on Lenin's birthday Earth Day let us celebrate what environmentalism has always been about: the destruction of Kapitalism in favor of a world under Communist control

Comrade Lysenko must surely be smiling in his grave over the way we have subverted Western science to the Glorious Cause.

Old school KGB honchos must be turning in their graves, red of wrath and green of envy as they see what mighty psyop buttons are obviously attached to West's soul and in wait to get pushed, the very existence of which they didn't even dare to dream.

Fhalkyn wrote:
Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:Ah yes, Comrades, today on Lenin's birthday Earth Day let us celebrate what environmentalism has always been about: the destruction of Kapitalism in favor of a world under Communist control

Comrade Lysenko must surely be smiling in his grave over the way we have subverted Western science to the Glorious Cause.
And let us never forget the glorious founder of Earth Day, who practiced what he preached and recycled his girlfriend (to use the old, patriarchal, cis-gendered term.)
Not to mention how many kulaks were recycled by Comrade Lenin in his efforts to achieve sustainability.

We know that grassroots organizations and scientists have stirred thousands of Berkenstock clad marching progressives already weakened by the effects of global warming to insist for more hysterical screeching, after all we know that the earth has been cursed with the plague of humanity...... as science, science mind you is settled.

Climatism is as Climatism does. _ (now officially exalted to The Queen of All Sciences)

A few of my favorite scientific facts:
  • Alcohol is a solution.
  • There is food value in beer, but there is no beer value in food.
  • I had some facts about marijuana, but I forgot them.

Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 11.53.33 AM.png
[/url]

Never trust atoms, they make up everything.

If science indeed has settled, should it not be shaken up? Or am I thinking of orange juice?

RedDiaperette wrote:If science indeed has settled, should it not be shaken up? ...
Comrades, now this is sparkling logic you can't refuse - frontal lobes or no frontal lobes!

RedDiaperette wrote:If science indeed has settled, should it not be shaken up? [highlight=#ffff00]Or am I thinking of orange juice?[/highlight]
More likely you're thinking of whole milk.

RedDiaperette wrote:If science indeed has settled, should it not be shaken up? Or am I thinking of orange juice?

Contact your local Party, apparently our Glorious Kollektive's industrial bureau got lax in their component testing and bought a run of pulp filters that wouldn't filter anything. Of course, they came from AmeriKKKa from a trump-supporting factory. Both the component testers and the guy who picked the filters are in a very cold place.

We are currently manufacturing our own perfect filters, but there are still some juice plants that haven't got their shipment of filters. Give your local Party the code on the jug, it'll help our Glorious Kollektive become the number one worldwide source of patented irradiated orange juice!