The prestigious First Annual Rachel Corrie Dhimmi Award!

The People's Cube now accepts nominations for the prestigious first annual Rachel Corrie Dhimmi Award

A Dhimmi is a non-Muslim who has the honour and good luck to live under Sharia Law.

The Qur'an wrote:Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

The candidates will be judged according to the following criteria:
1) Must NOT be a Muslim
2) Must actively publicize Islam as the Religion of Peace
3) Must work tirelessly towards the spread of Islamic rule and Sharia Law
4) Must work tirelessly against those who seek to impede the world wide spread of Islamic Rule.
5) Must be prepared to do the following
-- Pledge allegiance (and bow) to their Islamic Rulers
-- Pay the Poll Tax (Jizya) required of all Dhimmis
-- Renounce all political rights, and be a non-citizen in their own country
-- Renounce religious freedom, and the right to build new places of worship and recruit new converts
-- Renounce all freedom of speech, especially where the Prophet (PBUH) is concerned
-- Accept that the testimony of a Dhimmi is worthless against that of a Muslim in a court of law.
6) Lastly, candidates who sacrifice their lives for the Hope of Change to Dhimmitude will receive special consideration.

Please post all nominations on this thread.

The Rachel Corrie Dhimmi Award committee is now also accepting entries from designers for the actual award (something like anOscar statue, or a Nobel Prize medal)

NOTE FROM RED SQUARE:
Proposed Award added

I am so filled with excited joy!! Dear Leader, our own Papa Bama SHOULD BE RECEIPIENT OF DHIMMI AWARD! We know Papa Papa Berry Obama was a Moolism, but not dear Leader; we also are most suspicious knowledgeable that he is pro-Palestinians and anti-Jew. ummm, wait, aaah, are we to speak this out loud??

I must nominate dearest Leader, for he is just most deserving, is he not?!! He deserves and is owed, the first annual Rachel Corrie Dhimmi Award! (beside when little Malisha... Maleeka ... what's her name, ask daddy Bama if he won the award, he must be able to say YES!)

I second our Dear Leader's nomination for this award. His tireless efforts to promote the Religion of Peace™ are well known and revered in the World.

Great idea! I think a good image would be that of the Oscar on his knees, wearing a slave collar. Maybe I'll get to making it when I have time.

In the meantime, Googling "Dhimmi Award" brought me to Jihad Watch:

Jihad Watch Dhimmi and Anti-Dhimmi Awards 2006

The envelopes, please...

Although Comrade Paul does not currently fit all of the criteria I believe his heart is with Dear Rachel. He deserves honorable mention at least.

Red Square wrote:Great idea! I think a good image would be that of the Oscar on his knees, wearing a slave collar. Maybe I'll get to making it when I have time.

The envelopes, please...
<0ff>
Oh well, so much for originality... I must have seen it somewhere and forgotten about it.

I nominate Brian Cowen, Prime Minister of Ireland!

On Tuesday, Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen said the Rachel Corrie must be allowed to reach Gaza and warned of “the most serious consequences” if Irish citizens were injured.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/world/artic ... at-through

Komrade Zarkof wrote:I second our Dear Leader's nomination for this award. His tireless efforts to promote the Religion of Peace™ are well known and revered in the World.

I know Dear Barack Hussein deserves every single accolade, honour and award the world has to offer anybody due to, well his awesomeness and... well, Barackness.

But we really do need more nominations to make it looklegitimate.

I second the nomination! And call for his face to be painted on the Olympia/Raffah Mural in downtown Olympia as well! I have to wonder why the Irish think they should be immune from legal blockades anyway?

Comrade Peoples Comrade (may I call you PC? Delightful!), what a provocative photo of Paulinsky and dear Leader. Where they in private? Most touching.

I'm so pissed! *spit... and more spit!*

(Perhaps this doesn't belong here... or anywhere!)

Useful? For what?? (ooops, did I say that out loud?!!!)

Obamugabe wrote:
Red Square wrote:Great idea! I think a good image would be that of the Oscar on his knees, wearing a slave collar. Maybe I'll get to making it when I have time.

The envelopes, please...
<0ff>
Oh well, so much for originality... I must have seen it somewhere and forgotten about it.

Obamugabe, you are as much of being equalness than any other of the person. And what else is it that they to be of saying.... ahhh... great minds to be doing the same thinking!

I to nominate Jodi Evans of Code Pink fame who has been to do much for Free Gaza cause and of proving much more cunningness to not get deadened by murderous jooish bulldozer. For our freedom fighting cause we are in much need of the cunningness people!

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote: I to nominate Jodi Evans of Code Pink fame who has been to do much for Free Gaza cause and of proving much more cunningness to not get deadened by murderous jooish bulldozer. For our freedom fighting cause we are in much need of the cunningness people!

DEAR LEADER! It MUST BE DEAR LEADER!! Who could be more equally equal and cut from fairness than Papa Bama?! How will he feel when dejerkeddejected if he is not recipient of prizes, awards, coupons and monies?! Mad, that's what! We have seen his bulging eye and and protruding veins when he swears and railing against racist cops and Rethuglicans, have we not?! He must win!!

(I am of most assuredness, that dear Leader will gladly send appropriate job offer to Comrade Obamugabe for extending him such awards, etc., etc. I'm just say'n. . . NOTHING IS IN WRITING!)

Glorious Day! It must be Papa Bama (PBUH)! No one else posesses his awesomeness.

I had thought (most assuriedly I must submit to reducation for even THINKING of thinking) to nominate our beloved Party Organ, The New York Times for this, as they promote Dhimmitude on daily basis, and are world-renowned progs of most serious 1st order!

But after stint at re-education site, I am in lockstep with my comrades on this one.

Without a doubt Dear Leader must be the recipient of this award. It's a done deal Comrades. No one even comes close.

I was thinking about ideas for the award itself when I happened upon an idea for another award:

brnpelicanaward.jpg
The Brown Pelican Award

Spark any thoughts Comrades?

Comrade Grigori, what a loverly idea! The dead, oil covered pelican is so fitting!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Peoples Comrade (may I call you PC? Delightful!), what a provocative photo of Paulinsky and dear Leader. Where they in private? Most touching.
Fraulein,
PC would be an honor. The private snaps were un-postable for fear of arrest. I can only give you one word "Ménage à trois" (perhaps that is more than one word ... the people's French is shamefully weak). <Link For Mature Audience Only>

These Comrades can provide the music for the award ceremony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGG_os ... r_embedded

NOTE FROM RED SQUARE:

YouTube has removed that video. See more info below, or follow this link: https://thepeoplescube.com/post96324.html#96324

Sir Paulie recently gave The Messiah ™an award... of some sort.

sir-paul-bp-award1.jpg

~The prestigious first annual BP award for hole plugging~

obama-plugs-hole1.jpg

Oh no, no, no...It's not God bless America, it's God damn the hole!
--Rev. Jeremiah Reich

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Mrs Al Czarweary wrote: I to nominate Jodi Evans of Code Pink fame

DEAR LEADER! It MUST BE DEAR LEADER!! Who could be more equally equal and cut from fairness than Papa Bama?! How will he feel when dejerkeddejected if he is not recipient of prizes, awards, coupons and monies?! Mad, that's what! We have seen his bulging eye and and protruding veins when he swears and railing against racist cops and Rethuglicans, have we not?! He must win!!

Fraulein Pulloskies, you must not be of getting your endowment in all twistedness. I just to say NOMINATE, not that the Jodi Evans is to be of winning. It is of naturalness that Dear Leader to be of winning such glorious award. But there must to be appearance of some others who might to be of snatching award away so that when he is announced as winner he can be making for the shocked surprised faces. This is not to be like 2004 when he to have no competition for Democratic ticket and he to be of knowing the Illinoisans would not be of voting for the Rethuglikkkan. All the world to be watching this award show and they want for edge of seat nail-biting surprise ending.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Oh no, no, no...It's not God bless America, it's God damn the hole!
--Rev. Jeremiah Reich

Yet another glorious quote I might stealborrow from you loyal comrade!!

Dear comradress Mrs. Al, I will get endowments twisted with in need to be, but I will give you that having another nominee would be to dear Leaders advantage. We don't want the Rethuglicans contesting the contest, after all.

Another nomination just came in!

Me. Airhead Corrigan Maguire!

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news ... 31339.html

Me. Airhead Corrigan Maguire wrote: “I do not feel nervous and I am not afraid. I feel very calm. We feel very well and are in good form. We are determined to keep sailing. It is still daylight here, the sea is a bit choppy, but it is very beautiful. When night falls we will stay together on the deck and hold a vigil.”

Ahh yes. Always with the holding of vigils. It ensures that everyone is collectively on the same page, and properly demonstrating their Guilt(TM).

It appears that YouTube has removed "We con the World" video parody on a phony copyright premise, a fair use in parody be damned. They have proved once again to be useful progs!

But someone has posted a replacement:

I agree. Helen wins hands down. In fact, she must have seen our announcement here and spoke out deliberately, to win our sympathies.

So this is final: Helen Thomas receives the Rachel Corrie Golden Bulldozer.

CONGRATULATIONS, HELEN!

First recipient of the prestigious Annual Rachel Corrie Golden Bulldozer Award, June 2010

Wasn't she thrown under the bulldozer anyway, albeit figuratively?

Comrade Supreme Leader Red^2

This is gloriously glorious!

Amandla!

Obamugabe