The Problem with Capitalist Breadlines

It is a revolutionary truth that life in the United States is awful. Workers, minorities, and Democrats are oppressed at every corner, and there is a struggle to acquire even the most basic of necessities.

So it was with some pleasure I noted today a line of well-dressed upper class people standing in line to buy bread. "Ahh, here is the truth of the matter," I thought to myself. "The rich and poor alike must stand in a breadline to acquire even simple foodstuffs." Here was conclusive proof that capitalism failed to provide a proper distribution of goods.

Needing bread myself, I got into the line, and expected to be standing there for a few hours. Much to my surprise, the line moved quickly, and I figured they had already sold out of their limited allotment of bread. Instead, I grew increasingly confused. Not only was the shop well stocked, they were even baking more and had a disturbing array of luxury goods available at nominal costs to purchase. Perhaps I had wandered into a store meant only for the ruling elite of the city? No, for there was a homeless woman sitting at a table drinking coffee and eating a pastry, and being treated with the same care as every other customer.

And the bread! There were many varieties, some even made from uncommon grains, or baked for special dietary needs. Others were handcrafted artisanal loaves, and were only a dollar or two more than more standard fare.

I ran out of the shop in terror. What sort of insane world had I walked into? What kind of twisted society creates a breadline for capitalists, and then produces an abundance of low-cost goods that are both quality and within the reach of all members of society?

I am convinced it was a sort of Potemkin Bread Store - strictly for propaganda.

My quest to find a true breadline and poorly stocked store continues, and I still cannot find one. Is this all a horrible vodka-fueled nightmare of a world where capitalism has taken over? Somebody please help me!

I feel like I need to take a shower after reading that. Disgusting!

Komrades -

It takes time to retrain the soft American mind-set to except our new utopian ideas that are betterTM. One cannot simply introduce lines for every facet of American life right away. They must be conditioned to except lines as a normal part of life as they go about "exercising their freedoms".

Here is an example of that illusion of freedom and how these lines are now accepted as just another normal aspect of travel.

FreedomLine.png

After all komrades, if they will patiently stand in a line like this for a choice of 300 versions of crappy burnt tasting coffee at $5 a pop, imagine how long they will be willing to wait when they have only the one choice we allow them to have. It takes time...and proper legislation obviously, but mostly time.

StarbucksLine.png

After all Next TuesdayTM isn't built in a week.

There is an abundance in capitalist countries only because they have subjected the rest of the world to intolerable imperialist colonization. The rest of the world is forcibly drained of all its value and is getting poorer and more wretched so you can enjoy the bread they have had snatched from the very mouths of colonized third world starving children.

Of course there is an abundance in capitalist countries. They have brutalized the rest of world with imperialist colonialism.

Take heart, Comrade Colonel 7.62! I have no doubts that Our Fearless Leaders will direct Kollective Scientists to create report on health benefits of extended waits in lines as well as taste and nutrition superiority of sawdust, ground bean, and beet pulp bread. We will then be able to raise our shovels high in a Glorious Victory Salute prior to resuming manure shoveling.

I tried to warn you people (HERE) back in 2013 - but you wouldn't listen. "Look at the silly squirrel!" you said, "Let's have him for lunch!"

Subway Shariaway has been pointing to yet another Korrekt Way™ to accomplish this since 2014: by keeping infidels OUT of their breadlines.

shariaway1-flatfatimaedition.jpg

Have they purged the shelves of white bread? Nothing triggers me like white bread.

I like my bread like I like my women - seedy and toasted.