The rich live longer!

it has been proven that the rich are hording hormones so the poor will die at younger ages!

Scientists from University College London studied thousands of over-50s for the English Longitudinal Study of Aging and found that wealthier participants had higher levels of the life-lengthening hormone DHEAS.

Were is the social justice I demand the people demand that this hormone be taxed and shared with the poor. I have a wheel barrow full of black cats and noise shall be made if this is not done!

Firecrackers_old.jpg

Comrade IRA

DHEAS is a male hormone, a type of testosterone. Since the Rich are all White Males, it makes sense that they would have more male hormones than the poor downtrodden female proletariat.

This is clearly an issue of Gender Equality!

Comrades, we are agreed!

There can be no other factor involved besides wealth. The "Have Lots" against the "Have Knots". The class struggle is still among us, only worse.

The rich are getting richer and the poor need more entitlements to cover expenses.

The collective is their only salvation.

Comrades, we must band together and shatter the Glass Hormone Ceiling! Victory for the Proletariat!!!!!!!1!!

I demand equal distribution of DHEA. It should be put in the drinking water. And although it's available over the counter at drugstores, the gov. should issue vouchers from free bottles of this life sustaining miracle hormone...for the children.