The State is My Shepherd, I shall not want...

Frankly Comrades, this one leaves me speechless.....

My evil kapitalistic employer has that page blocked so I'll have to wait until I return to my dacha to view it. :(

This comrade should join the People's Cube Collective. I wonder if she knows there's a red nest for chicks like her on the People's Blog.

Brava! That was absolutely more equal than others.

The hell of it is, I cannot tell is this Tender Tovarichi is a truly potentially delightful little Comrade or if she is just mocking real Progs.

I've seen many of her kind at various "Occupy" activities and I do not doubt for a moment that people just like her infest places like Portland, Oregon as thickly as the lice on a Rezident in Gulag.

Prog/OFF

They say the very best satire always has a ring of truth in it, which is why the Cube is so successful. If this is satire, it is incredibly well done... but it bothers me is that this video could very well be real, and that there are a whole bunch more like her out there. How someone can grow up in the US and think like this is appalling.

Commissar Wahoo wrote:The hell of it is, I cannot tell is this Tender Tovarichi is a truly potentially delightful little Comrade or if she is just mocking real Progs.

I've seen many of her kind at various "Occupy" activities and I do not doubt for a moment that people just like her infest places like Portland, Oregon as thickly as the lice on a Rezident in Gulag.

Prog/OFF

They say the very best satire always has a ring of truth in it, which is why the Cube is so successful. If this is satire, it is incredibly well done... but it bothers me is that this video could very well be real, and that there are a whole bunch more like her out there. How someone can grow up in the US and think like this is appalling.
This is too clever and too well done not to be satire.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
The clue that she's on our side are certain phrases that we use and the progs don't: entitlements, etc. Her frame of reference is a bit off to the right for a real hippie.

I don't get the part where Comrade Yahoo is a "she" I just don't get it.

Pamalinsky wrote:I don't get the part where Comrade Yahoo is a "she" I just don't get it.

AND! I definitely don't get the part where my dear Tovarichi is a "she" either.

Comrade Yahoo, posing as a male. What a joke! If different, what a joke!

Ultimately, I don't really care. Silly stuff!

Comrade Pamalinsky. Did you put your bifocals on upside down again?

Krasnodar must be swilling the fluid from Ivan Betinov's jar again, and sharing...

Comrade Yahoo.

I stand corrected by my loyal and steadfast comrades. They always know what's best!

I apologize! Please forgive my ignorance. I take full responsibility for my error in judgement. There! We're all set! Apologies cure everything even if they don't produce results!

Even though you have insulted me in previous posts, I must admit, this was a very very excellent post! Good one, Comrade Yahoo!