The true logo of Wal Mart!

It can't be that bad if the Son of God shops there!

Pardon me comrade but please re-educate this poor Prole and tell me again
exactly how much should someone be paid to stock shelves with macaroni?

{microphone off}

Wal-Mart has done more for poor people than any ten liberals, at least nine of whom are almost guaranteed to hate Wal-Mart.
-Thomas Sowell

Comrade Comrade7.62,

This is People's Art of the highest calibre, but might it not backfire? This could drive hordes of marginally and not employed oppressed progressive university grads with degrees in Studies Studies and English to Wal*Mart despite its bloody history. Your work might cause them to misunderstand the real Wal*Mart and see its lower prices in comparison to Target's, which is politically accceptable, in a new revolutionary light.

In short, might you not be boosting Wal*Mart's bottom line?

And does not Wal*Mart sell guns and ammo, unlike Target? Pardon me for being out of date on this point, but I have not been in the USSA for some time now.

Comrade Tovarich, this is not my work, but something glorious I found online.

I have given up trying to understand what the people with degrees in studying will do. It confuses me, and I am assured it is all part of the State's plans, so it must be good.

And yes, Wal Mart does sell arms and ammo. In fact I was shooting some of it today!

Nogoodnik
This swine is not a true Progressive! While he is rightfully denouncing the evil capitalists, he is reaping a benifit of $19 per shirt sold! Tax him I say, Tax him!