They loved him before they hated him before they loved him

[img]/images/various_uploads/Comey_DNC_File_Daisy_Loves_Me.jpg[/img]

They loved him...........................................

Before they hated him.............................

SCRN_Comey_Firing_Dems_Video.jpg
[/url]

Before they loved him..................................

Dems rip Trump's firing of FBI Director James Comey as 'Nixonian'

All this ..........................................................

Is making me so dizzy I think I will..................

Zetkin_Barf.jpg
[/url]

Click on the image for sound...

This game has been known for ages, and lasts as long as it takes to pick all the petals off a daisy.

He loves me... he loves me not

A person playing the game alternately speaks the phrases "He (or she) loves me," and "He loves me not," while picking one petal off a flower (usually an oxeye daisy) for each phrase. The phrase they speak on picking off the last petal supposedly represents the truth between the object of their affection loving them or not. The player typically is motivated by attraction to the person they are speaking of while reciting the phrases. They may seek to reaffirm a pre-existing belief, or act out of whimsy.

As an example, here's how the Russian-Japanese 1905 war was decided...

Russia_Japan_War_Daisy.jpg

Where do I get in line for my free government-issued daisy?

Red Square wrote:This game has been known for ages, and lasts as long as it takes to pick all the petals off a daisy.

No one does daisies and love as good as dimocrats.

I believe dandelions are being left out. They helped with tires and treads on Soviet Union tanks and vehicles, and liberated countries from capitalist tyranny.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... making me so dizzy I think I will..................
Zetkin_barf_mini.png
[/url]

... and after that magic sound, you back on your fainting couch, pearls clutched, and sulkin'?

(the mental circus of Moonbats is indeed.. - well, you vivisected it, Comradette, 250% norm)

Comrade Putout wrote:.

Now don't go trying to get on my good side! My head hasn't settled down from all that spinning so I don't need you coming in here blurring up my objectivity with your winning. That is a sweet little heart though. (wink)

Circles close to Butthurt Bunker of Kalorama :
Husseinovich warned Trump not only about Flynn. He also told him to (instantly) fire Comey.

My model (its overnight run just finished) predicts, among others :

Vhen TRUMP start Dritter Weltkrieg (WW3, incited by
ConWay, Ifanka, and Sessions (Jeff??? ein Jude??)),
zhe first caption vill express: Hussein Barackovich
stern warn TRUMP: Make fluff not var.

[indentr] [indentr] [indentr] [indentr] [indentr] [indentr]/End Of Transmission/[/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/font]

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:< Dame and Tycoon, 2017, Kube Gallery >
... a sweet little heart though. (wink)
Now model stern warn Clara:

TRUMP big kkkapital ist! heart heart, and zhen go grabby! /End Of Transmission/

. . . and here yet another nicely tuned one
(from - who woulda' thunk? - GOP central)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:< Dame and Tycoon, 2017, Kube Gallery >
... a sweet little heart though. (wink)
Now model stern warn Clara:

TRUMP big kkkapital ist! heart heart, and zhen go grabby! /End Of Transmission/

Don't worry Comrade, I'm not as nice as I use to be so no grabby will occur. I have found throughout my life that it never hurts to meet with ones adversaries and find out true intentions right from horse's mouth rather than listen to swamp creatures the media's interpretation (especially if meeting includes nice dinner at Mar-a-Lago) (nice dinner at Trump Tower would work too). Perhaps Commissarka Pinkie could loan me small shovel that would fit nicely on my lap under my napkin just in case. It never hurts to have a meeting as long as it is not detrimental to ones health...............................................